• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you receive a pin for Christmas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you receive a pin for Christmas.....
happy holidays everyone. i got the DCL chip dale pin time to relax and do nuttin, pin pic #81139. love that pin. trudy.

while I didn't receive any pins for xmas, I did receive some things to add to my "other" Disney collection: Haunted Mansion art!

I received 4 signed and personalized prints of this:
http://www.larrydotson.com/ (on main page)

:hatbox::phineas::hatbox::phineas::hatbox:

Photo297.jpg

I got some pins from my little sister who just got back from Disneyland (including the opening day Tron pin! WOO!) and my girlfriend got me some coin covers and binder sheets for my elongated penny collection!

I hope you all had a safe and happy navidad.

...coin covers and binder sheets for my elongated penny collection!

I didn't know they made coin covers especially for elongated pennies!! Where can you find those? I've never seen them at our hobby stores. I think I already have that size divider pages, though...the ones that can hold slides too, right?

I'll have to look around and see if I can find those...

hey i received these 2 of my nan this christmas. and i also recived this easter vinylmation. (top right)
pin29075
minnie_tink_120506.jpg
400000679587-4

I got around 30 pins from my Mom! I guess she had a layover at MCO sometime in last couple of months that I didn't know about.

I swear you would have thought I won the lottery, I was SO EXCITED and SURPRISED!

A few were ones I already had--but OE and I can use them as traders. No problem.

I will post pics tonight!

I got this pin from my great friend Shonna (Ohsnap19)!!! It was one of the pins in my signature! So happy! This is my first pin gift ever!

pin16494

Pin 16494: Disney Catalog - Fantasia Dewdrop Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #1)

And Gillian, her mom, and her sister got me one of my holy grail frame sets!!!!:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:

The pins are so big and beautiful in person!

163461_1773858107952_1284276373_2044514_5913237_n.jpg

Didn't get any pins, but was able to find these two for my Mother-in-law. We thought this completed her Blue Fairy collection, but there's a recent Paris PTN pin we need to get now.

She never imagined she'd see, let alone own, either of these pins. Talk about fun!

pin25232.jpg pin56166.jpg

Im getting these pins for xmas off my partner, Ive not got them yet but he has purchased a set to trade for the 2nd paddy pin and got me the full set of zodiac pins which are on there way to a friend. Also got me the santa seriies dug and tron dug pins :) all I can say is Im a very lucky boy lol

pin52782
pin29089
pin35629
pin35630

pin35632
pin35633
pin35634
pin35635

pin35636
pin35637
pin35638
pin35639

pin35640

Wow! I LOVE that stitch set :)

I was lucky enough to get 150 Stitch pins for Christmas - i wont post them all, but it certainly boosted my collection! :) I managed to get them from another collector who was selling their collection - about 75 pence each!! Even the jumbos and LEs. All i can say is i was in the right place at the right time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back