• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm a Destiny Completist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Destiny Completist!

TheNobleHelium

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
When I saw Finding Dory a couple months ago I just fell in love with Destiny. She was definitely my favorite character so I decided to start collecting pins of her and now as far as I know I'm a completist!

When I first started collecting I was sure I'd never be a completist of any character, but then the obsession took hold and now here I am, haha. I'm working on Periwinkle, too, but I'm not quite there yet with her.

tumblr_o9k98saK3s1r5va4eo3_r1_1280.jpg

Sidenote: I had no idea Pixar Studio Store pins were that small!

Awesome! Amazing that there are already a bunch of pins featuring the character. The great thing about starting a collection of a brand new character is that you don't have to start out looking for a huge amount of pins. Hope you post more pics when your collection grows. Looks great already!

Amazing collection! Destiny was my favourite character as well :) Her smile is so adorable in each of these pins!

Congrats! I love the small sets, it's so satisfying to have every pin.

Destiny is a great character! My favourite pin is the one with the hinged cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back