• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm Ang's mom or "madre".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Ang's mom or "madre".

Blurkishgirl

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Everyone! I've pin a pin trader for about 2 years now, but a Disney fan as long as I can remember. My family and I moved to Southern California 2 years ago and got our annual passes and got bitten by the pin bug. I love that we can trade as a family and love meeting new people. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you at Docfish's party and can't wait to meet more. Ang tells me I have too many collections but I mainly collect BATB, Up, Vanellope, Cinderella, and ptds. If I'm honest if it sparkles and it's cute I want it ;).

Welcome to DPF Ang's mom! :fig:

It's with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that Ang has a serious animated GIF addiction and should probably get some professional help. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this troubling time.

giphy.gif

Welcome to DPF!

:)

Always pretty cool to meet a family member of an active poster here!

*Quick! Everyone link to some embarrassing threads!*

Hello and welcome! It was nice meeting you on numerous occasions at DSF and the docfish party. How did Ang get you to join the forum? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a fine lad you've raised there, madre. (We won't hold you responsible for his goofy qualities. :D )

Welcome to the jungle! It's good to have you here ...

Welcome to DPF Ang's mom! :fig:

It's with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that Ang has a serious animated GIF addiction and should probably get some professional help. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this troubling time.

giphy.gif
LOL....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's a fine lad you've raised there, madre. (We won't hold you responsible for his goofy qualities. :D )

Welcome to the jungle! It's good to have you here ...
Thanks!
Hello and welcome! It was nice meeting you on numerous occasions at DSF and the docfish party. How did Ang get you to join the forum? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! He's holding a pin hostage ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

*waves* Welcome to the forums! :D

Oh, question - will you be at the Cuties release? I still have your Prince John PTD. :)

Hello! It was wonderful to meet you at Downtown Disney a couple months ago, I hope you enjoy the forum! He better not be holding the Cinderella marquee hostage... :nono:

Yes!!! Someone that can actually monitor Mark!

Welcome to the board, it's a real pleasure to meet Mark's mom. The patience you must have...
Only playing, you have a wonderful son there, look forward to getting to know you too.

Hi Ms. Ang's Mom! :) welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.

And, let me say, Ang is a credit to you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back