• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I'm Crying!

ZAPPED! I'm Crying!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Okay. So. I'm so honored and humbled that someone would nominate me to be the RAK victim. I'm totally not worthy of that title. I cannot express how very humbled I am, so I'm going to put it in GIF form.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

6359341920691782001848321936_cinderella.gif

It also turns out that I was the March victim, but the packages were sent to the wrong address. I'm so sorry that people's packages were sent to the wrong address. If anyone's packages did not make it back to them, please let me or Ksnuggles know so we can try to hunt it down. My old apartment complex was not the most organized of places, so I hope everyone's stuff was returned to them safely.

I'm so thankful that Ksnuggles organizes this every month. She is a treasure to this forum!

A big thank you to Shelterkat for my first package! I saw it and burst out in tears when I saw the RAK on the back.
cghUqXq.jpg

The drawing on the front is like the cutest. And the Ariel pin is precious! Thank you so much for the pretty goodies!

I'm still crying. You guys are the best!

I know you have at least one more on the way to you. Sorry I had the wrong address... I hope that it all gets straightened out soon.

Okay, I JUST got the little package I mailed back today.:p Where should I send it this time? It says "nsp" and "return to sender"...my sister says that means no such person lives at that address. help:/ :)

Okay, I JUST got the little package I mailed back today.:p Where should I send it this time? It says "nsp" and "return to sender"...my sister says that means no such person lives at that address. help:/ :)

I think Ksnuggles sent out my correct address to everyone, but if not PM me and I'll send it to you.

Today, I received a wonderful package from NewlyAddicted with a pin that I had wanted for a really long time.
Q7Pyzfv.jpg

8LOBF7D.jpg

I think that this pin has been on my wants list for as long as I've been pin trading and it's so nice to finally have it! Thank you NewlyAddicted!

I opened this package from Manta today!
TU4zwufr.jpg

FK6bwFZr.jpg

Needless to say the bow is affixed to my head!

jXYhmD0r.jpg

Thank you so much Manta! And thank you to everyone who participated in any way!

Back