I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!! - April 10-14

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Addicted to Alice Pins, Jan 11, 2018.

?

Where should I eat my fabulous birthday dinner?

1. Napa Rose

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Carthay Circle

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  3. Blue Bayou

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Somewhere else entirely (where?)

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0

2. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

@watzshakinbacon

Lunch date, then playing it by ear. I think you said you also have lunch plans and a party later? Do you have time in between or unlikely?

3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    482   0   0

4. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

This was me at 5 am:
    [​IMG]

We did stop by this afternoon, but I lasted about 5 minutes before the overwhelming urge to leave engulfed me. That area is ... something. I'd rather be in Times Square, which is pretty much equivalent to me saying I'd rather have bilateral root canals while my toenails are pulled off with plyers.

:D

bookhugger and Connies_Hobby like this.
  5. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

OK, we've been on the go for 4 days (we logged at least 40 miles, according to BFF's fitness app) so a trip recap will have to wait until tomorrow, when I'm back at work and not interested in what I should be doing. Ha.

But I will say that this was exactly the vacation I needed/wanted. We had an awesome time and did nearly everything we wanted to do. The few things we missed just mean there's something to look forward to next time. :D

Most important, though, I want to give a HUGE shoutout and many, many hugs to the DPFam members who made this trip extra special. BFF and I always have a great time (we've had 20 years to practice!), but you guys not only welcomed us to your Land but made us feel like we were truly among friends.

So to Dawn (@Shelterkat), Connie (@Connies_Hobby), Darice (@pincrazy) and her mom Lovely Lily, Tessa (@timeerkat), and JJ (@Jabberwocky), thank you for sharing meals, offering insider tips, and adding to the amazing adventure of my first visit to DLR. I already can't wait to come back!!!!

6. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

So happy you two had a fun visit and I'm glad I got to hang out with you for a while! :)

7. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0

I’m sad I missed you but I’m delighted you had a fabulous trip! Expect an LBE some time in the future... I have no idea when I’ll mail out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. AshleyV

AshleyV Active Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Can't wait for the full report! Sounds like a wonderful time.

9. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I'm so glad you had an amazing time and I'm looking forward to reading your full trip report. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you. I'll have to do that next time for sure.

10. pincrazy

pincrazy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

:stitch: Ann, can't believe it's been a week!! Time for another vacation yet? :cheshire: