• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm new and looking to begin my Alice in Wonderland collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new and looking to begin my Alice in Wonderland collection

Fatboyslick

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!!

im new and starting to collect Alice in Wonderland pins.
im from UK but vacationing in WDW right now

is the location thread up to date as it's not had a edit since 2015

Hello and welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you! :D I'm not sure if the location is up to date, but I hope you enjoy your time in WDW!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hello all and thanks for welcoming me!
just bought the $280 Alice in Wonderland maze pin collection :)

any my tips for me tomorrow as I'm going to MK and AK and want to hunt rare AiW pins

CCofRR - nice to meet a fellow hunter although I'm sure you've hunted most of yours!!
im not aiming to get ALL AiW pins, just the rare ones

Hello all and thanks for welcoming me!
just bought the $280 Alice in Wonderland maze pin collection :)

any my tips for me tomorrow as I'm going to MK and AK and want to hunt rare AiW pins

CCofRR - nice to meet a fellow hunter although I'm sure you've hunted most of yours!!
im not aiming to get ALL AiW pins, just the rare ones
To find rare pins. you'll probably have better luck trading with other traders rather than CMs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Have fun and enjoy the parks. It will be hard to find AiW pins that are rare and not scrappers. It is best you use pin groups and forums such as this one to find what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back