• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm still new to all this pin trading (Buying) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still new to all this pin trading (Buying) :)

OswalddlawsO

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's small. I go for odd things too.
I just started about last August? Something around that time. I'm mostly going to fill up my Oswald Obession, Haunted Mansion & All black and white Mickey.
It's slow but we're getting somewhere haha
disneypins.jpg

love black and white pins and i never saw the tiana hinged pin you have there AND I WANT IT

Haha that one has a funny story..I've never really liked Any of the princess pins or anything and this girl about 8 wanted to go on the carousel but I guess her brother didn't want to go on it. So I was next in line and I went with her haha and she gave me that pin for going with her and a handful of popcorn haha.

Nice start! There's also the new B&W old Mickey PTD right now. Even the ice cream is B&W so you should try and get that one :)

Nice start! There's also the new B&W old Mickey PTD right now. Even the ice cream is B&W so you should try and get that one :)

Yes I saw the PTD I never bought a PTD so I'm excited to get that one and I'll be getting the DSF ice cream one soon.
I love black and white pins and Disney in general but iccant wait to get more Oswald pins haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back