• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm truly sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm truly sorry...

DisnerdReturns

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, it is me... Disnerd1989

I have been trying for a couple of hours now and I cannot get into my old account.

I know I have said this before and that my actions didn't make it seem very sincere, but I really am sorry for all the issues that arose from my Birthday Zap Game and that my response was to log out and ignore it. As I said last time, I have been suffering from anxiety for the past few years. The thought of sorting all the problems that arose made me anxious, which made it harder to sort them. The more anxious I got, the bigger the problems became and the more anxious I became. Vicious cycle.

I came on here to right the wrong before and ending up fleeing again, so I completely understand if you have all lost trust in me. Please try to understand that this is down to mental illness and it is not something that I actively chose to do.

I really want to fix it this time and I will do everything I can not to get overwhelmed. I'm going to enlist my boyfriend's help so he can keep me calm and right all the wrongs.

If you took part in my Birthday Zapping Game, sent out a zap and never received one, then please let me know and PM me your address (I no longer have it). I will do whatever I can to ensure I zap you myself by the end of the year.

I don't know what else to say. I hope I can earn my place back in the community, but I will understand if nobody wants anything to do with anything I try to organise in the future

Do you remember the email address that was associated with your old account? Do you have access to it? I can send Cicada a PM via FB and ask him to send you a password re-set (if you couldn't get that one to work?)

Do you remember the email address that was associated with your old account? Do you have access to it? I can send Cicada a PM via FB and ask him to send you a password re-set (if you couldn't get that one to work?)

I thought I did, but when I used that email address it sent me a password for an account I don't remember ever setting up

I'm very sorry to hear about your past experience. BUT WELCOME BACK! :D Its very nice to meet you.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Welcome back! I completely understand the run and not deal with scary/stressful things tendency, I have been battling it and my anxiety for most of my life. *Hugs*

Hi and Welcome back!

Christine

P.S. Your disclaimer really cracked (or should I say Quacked) me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back