• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mali! I read a few of your other posts around here and I'm the girl you were talking to when we pre-ordered the Merida/Elinor set! I have to say, I'm pretty choked our store won't be getting any Lady Tremaines. Being the only store in all of BC it makes absolutely no sense to me. I can understand not every store in say, Southern California carrying the doll because they have TONS of Disney Stores in Southern California but none to the only store around for miles and miles? Seems especially weird since our store got 10 Merida/Elinors and that set is only 1000 more dolls. I mean, at least send us five Tremaines! Ugh. So I'll be ordering it online too and I'm having it shipped to that place in Blaine you suggested! I had my villains pre-order shipment changed to that address too so if I don't see you while picking up Cinderella tomorrow morning (I'll still be there right at 10 to get her...at least I'll get to sleep in I suppose!) I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the suggestion. It's already saving me $100! And I guess now I'll be picking up the set and Lady Tremaine at the same time. Two birds with one stone, as the saying goes :)

Its awesome to see you on here! I couldn't really believe it today when I was told they weren't on the list of stores getting them. My plan is to pick her up with the villains too. I will probably see you tomorrow :)

I just checked the Disney Store website (USA) and she is being sold online right now and is still available right now. Hopefully everyone who wants one gets one. Good luck!

The images of Lady Tremaine on the Disney Store UK are different from the ones on the DS US...
the one that looks like she's running is kinda funny! it doesn't suit her to be running around especially with that huge collar! lol

411044447377-1

411044447377-2

411044447377-3

Last edited:
I had a math exam I had to whiz through to race home and get her. I managed to place my order at 6:15pm (my time... so that's like 1:15am your US CA time I think). So hopefully I got her and I don't get a "sorry but you missed out" email!! Woohoo! What a rush haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back