• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll
The images of Lady Tremaine on the Disney Store UK are different from the ones on the DS US...
the one that looks like she's running is kinda funny! it doesn't suit her to be running around especially with that huge collar! lol

411044447377-1
LOL! That photo is a counterpoint to the one of Cinderella running, that was in the original pre-order page for Cinderella (US Site). Here it is:

Pre-Order Limited Edition Cinderella Doll - 18'' - Product Image #3 by drj1828, on Flickr

Wow can you believe people are already selling tremaine on eBay!? Thats really sad.

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!
I so can't wait to get mine! The UPS tracking says next monday!!!! But I'm sure I'll get it before then, they have always come earlier than what they say... I hope it's the same this time

Some sellers even have the nerve to ask $400!! Gosh, she's not even sold out on the DS website yet! :crazy:

Yea and they are also selling the Merida and elinor set on eBay, which also hasn't sold out online yet, but u better believe they are still asking double the price for those dolls as well! ......oh but how I wish I could have the 17" snow white! She goes for around 750-1000 on eBay!

Yea and they are also selling the Merida and elinor set on eBay, which also hasn't sold out online yet, but u better believe they are still asking double the price for those dolls as well! ......oh but how I wish I could have the 17" snow white! She goes for around 750-1000 on eBay!

I wish I could have her too! I guess I just have to hope I win the lottery! hehe

Can anyone who went to get this in person describe the level of detailing on this doll? If it's like the Elinor and Merida set, I'll probably pass, but if it's good quality, I'm interested in getting it. With limited edition though, it's hard to wait since it's always in danger of selling out!

Can anyone who went to get this in person describe the level of detailing on this doll? If it's like the Elinor and Merida set, I'll probably pass, but if it's good quality, I'm interested in getting it. With limited edition though, it's hard to wait since it's always in danger of selling out!

She is really beautiful, her clothes are similar to the material of mother gothel's cloak, ...like a velvet material, and the bottom of her skirt is very full, her head is quite large(ESP. Compared to mother gothel) but her poofy bun, is much larger, she also has this green gem in the firn of her collar, which is nicely placed, no glue or anything in the corners, she is 1000 times better in person, as in most of the le dolls!! I don't know what else I can say honestly ?

I was 2nd in line at 8:30 this morning. 3rd and 4th showed up at 9:15 and that was it. Everyone who came got 1 of the 4 dolls being offered at my local DS.

She's amazing. I'm so glad I ventured out for my first heirloom doll. I like that the cover comes off and you can display the doll with just the clear one. Nice :)

Lady Tremaine Doll - Limited Edition - 17'' it's showing SOLD OUT for me as of 11:10 am central time

You're right. It says sold out for me, too. I had to refresh, because the page was still open from about 10 minutes ago. Weird.

And I was beginning to wonder why she hadn't sold out yet.

Well, she doesn't appear to have sold out as quickly as LE Mother Gothel did last year, but it was inevitable. With only 1500 dolls spread out internationally at both DS retail locations and online, we can assume that the number available online could possibly have numbered at a few hundred available. Plus factor in that the resellers would have their eye on her, because she is only a LE 1500, and they are hoping that people will want her in the way that LE Mother Gothel has been highly sought.

Personally, I think that LE Mother Gothel is a more impressive-looking doll, but that may change when I see LE Lady Tremaine in person (whenever she arrives at my home). LE Lady Tremaine has a very scary and imposing presence. I will enjoy reviewing her! :p

Yay! I got mine. I went to my local Disney store at 4am and the mall doors opened at 5am. I went with a bunch of friends who also got one as well! She is so much more divine in person. The pics do not do her any justice!

What a bummer. Was told by my store that they were getting at least 3 in. Got there at 6am and when the employees got there at 9 am they told us they didn't get any. So it took us an hour to go to another one and they sold out as I got in line. BY that time she sold out online. Meh. Count my loses and call it a day. Really irks me that those people on eBay bought like 3 or more just to triple the price. I don't think I will ever go to a store release again. Online only.

Last edited:
What a bummer. Was told by my store that they were getting at least 3 in. Got there at 6am and when the employees got there at 9 am they told us they didn't get any. So it took us an hour to go to another one and they sold out as I got in line. BY that time she sold out online. Meh. Count my loses and call it a day. Really irks me that those people on eBay bought like 3 or more just to triple the price. I don't think I will ever go to a store release again. Online only.

I would keep checking the website for the next day or so, I expect there will be some cancellations from people that were able to purchase her in store after ordering online (as a backup just in case they weren't able to get her in person).

Last edited:
I would keep checking the website for the next day or so, I expect there will be some cancelations from people that were able to purchase her in store after ordering online (as a backup just in case they weren't able to get her in person).

Thanks for the tip, will do ! Lol guess I learned my lesson haha . Always have a back up plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back