• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! imp's Love is an Adventure Pre-Sale

SOLD! imp's Love is an Adventure Pre-Sale

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I hope to have some extra pins to sell, with mark-ups to cover taxes, Paypal fees & somewhat offset my cost to attend the event (flying in from Canada!).

Shipping will be $3 for most single pins, plus 50 cents for each additional pin. I will charge my actual cost of shipping for jumbos, box sets and unopened mystery boxes.

Although I'm in Canada, SHIPPING WILL BE BY USPS WITH TRACKING.

For photos & details about the pins, see the catalog: http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/w...02/LIAA-2017-catalog-Final-041817-Reduced.pdf

I will list up to 3 purchasers for each pin, but I obviously won't be able to get 3 of everything. I will fill in my RSP's based on which pins have been requested here (and the pins I want for myself of course). If there is sufficient demand, I will list 4th and 5th purchasers as 'alternates', in case people drop out. Purchases of full box sets (where available) will get priority over purchases of single pins.

Payment will be due by the Monday prior to the event.

UPDATED TO INDICATE WHAT I'VE BEEN AWARDED ("YES") & WHAT I COULDN'T GET ("NO")

Item #5 - Love is Trust: Aladdin and Jasmine - $24
1. Spr175psu - YES, awarded - PAID
2. minnie_pins - NO, couldn't get

Item #8 - The Haunted Mansion Bride Mini Jumbo - $34
1. xdattax -
NO, couldn't get

Item #12 - Love is... Mystery Pin Set - $28 per box
1. cryptidcrocuta - YES, awarded - PAID
2. cryptidcrocuta - YES, awarded - PAID
3. AVAILABLE
4. AVAILABLE
5. AVAILABLE

Item #14 - Love is Strength Box Set - JUDY & THE BIG DONUT only - $34
1. Spr175psu- YES, awarded - PAID

Item #14 - Love is Strength Box Set - QUASIMODO & ESMERELDA only - $34
1. AVAILABLE

Item #14 - Love is Strength Box Set - RAY & THE SHADOWS only - $34
1. AVAILABLE

Item #16 - Love is Quotable Five Pin Box Set - $150
1. MuppetsManiac - YES, awarded - PAID

Item #17 - Carl and Ellie Through the Years Six Pin Box Set - $170
1. MuppetsManiac - YES, awarded - PAID
2. minnie_pins (if becomes available)

Item #18 - Love is Vain Box Set - HADES only - $32
1. Spr175psu - YES, awarded - PAID
2. xdattax - NO, couldn't get

Item #18 - Love is Vain Box Set - URSULA only - $32

Item #18 - Love is Vain Box Set - OLD HAG only - $32
1. AVAILABLE

Item #18 - Love is Vain Box Set - GASTON only - $32

Item #18 - Love is Vain Box Set - MOTHER GOTHEL (??) only - $32

Last edited:
Hi, can I please have Aladdin and jasmine, Quasimodo, Hades, and gaston? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, can you please put me down for items #3 - Hiro and Baymax and 5 - Aladdin and Jasmine? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi, I found someone more locally who is going, so I can save on PayPal fees and shipping, so can you remove me from #3 Baymax and Hiro as well as #5 Aladdin and Jasmine? Thank you, and thank you for the offer.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Hi, I found someone more locally who is going, so I can save on PayPal fees and shipping, so can you remove me from #3 Baymax and Hiro as well as #5 Aladdin and Jasmine? Thank you, and thank you for the offer.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Updated ...thanks for letting me know.

Hi, please delete all of mine except for Aladdin and jasmine, gaston and Hades. A friend should be able to get me the others. Thank you!

Last edited:
I still have the following available: Quasimodo & Esmerelda; Ray & The Shadows; Old Hag. I can also get more of the Mystery Boxes.

Last edited:
Back