• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO In need of a couple pins to complete these sets for my Grand babies

ISO In need of a couple pins to complete these sets for my Grand babies

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I’m in need of a couple pins to complete these sets so I can frame them for my grand babies. For my first grandson I completed the stitch crashes set so I needed to follow through for the other two and thought the Mickey main attraction would be a great set for my second grandson and for my granddaughter I thought the castle collection.

if you have these for sale please let me know.

Mickeys Main Attraction

PP153728 Cinderellas Castle - Mickey Mouse Main Attraction​

PP152712 Haunted Mansion - Mickey Mouse Main Attraction​

The Castle Collection

PP141507 DS - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Castle​

PP138784 DS - Cinderella - Castle​

PP147216 DS - Belle - Castle​

@CanaDaLE - I may have these available for trade or possibly sale. I am not at home right now, so please remind me to check this weekend, if you have not found anyone else with them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

@CanaDaLE - I may have these available for trade or possibly sale. I am not at home right now, so please remind me to check this weekend, if you have not found anyone else with them.

That would be wonderful. I’m okay to trade. Unfortunately my Pinpics isn’t really up to date.

I was able to trade for Cinderella’s castle Mickey. If you can help with any of the others I would appreciate it.

Back