• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended In search of Alice Park Pack pins - just need Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended In search of Alice Park Pack pins - just need Queen of Hearts

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
My friend who was trying to help me trade for these had two packages with Alice park pack pins in them marked "delivered" by the post office, but they never actually arrived at his house. :( So those are gone...

So at this point, I need to just start hunting on my own. Does anyone here have any of the Alice park pack pins that they got *directly from Disney*?

I just need THIS LAST ONE!!!:

Flower Frame version 3 (Queen of Hearts)

Thanks!

Last edited:
A pin trading friend of mine, who is subscribed to the Park Pack, has one of the Falling Alices. Trouble is, I do not see her again until the 17th. I will try emailing her to find out which version she has.

Do you still need Alice Falling. #6? It is the black and white one?
Yes, I do still need it! Is "pins4twin" your pinpics ID? If so, I can take a look at your wants list and see if I have anything you might like for it! Thanks!

Thanks to pins4twin, I have one more pin from this set! Still looking for the other ten (argh) listed in the original post. Thanks!

Just got two more I needed thanks to Addicted to Alice Pins :) but I'm still looking for the rest in the first post to finish the set!

Note - I'm only looking to get these from people who got the pins directly from Disney since the set has been faked. :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks to pkf, I have two more for my collection! :)

Six more to go (see post #1 for updated list) - all help is appreciated!

Thanks to @Ocean7 I am one pin closer to finishing this set! Still five more to go - including three of the center ones that were faked. :( Any help especially tracking down legitimate ones of those would be greatly appreciated! But I'd be thrilled to trade for any of the ones I'm missing!

One pin closer as a friend traded for the last falling Alice I needed from the set at the Florida event!

As time goes on, I'm REALLY getting edgy about trying to find the three center pins I'm still missing as those were faked - I had several of the Tweedle pin offered to me for trade at the public trading day, but no one had the box to go with it (nor could they prove they ever had it), so I passed. :( I also heard about people walking around with all the center pins for trade (yeah, no).

Can ANYONE help me find real ones of those three center pins I'm still missing?!

A friend traded for the Tweedles for me at the pin event. I hope it's a real one!

If so, that means I'm just looking for a real Alice, a real Queen of Hearts and one of the Cheshire variations.

All help greatly appreciated!

I came across this pin a few months back via trade (at the Animation Celebration...):
Pin# 124640 DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Cheshire Cat - Version 1
I have it in my keepers, but I also have Pin# 125126, Version 2... I really don't need to keep both of them (I am not a completist by any stretch.)

Anyway, I am willing to consider trade offers for my Version 1. Pinpics same as here. :)

I came across this pin a few months back via trade (at the Animation Celebration...):
Pin# 124640 DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Cheshire Cat - Version 1
I have it in my keepers, but I also have Pin# 125126, Version 2... I really don't need to keep both of them (I am not a completist by any stretch.)

Anyway, I am willing to consider trade offers for my Version 1. Pinpics same as here. :)
Oooh - thank you - that would be amazing! I'll go look at your wants! :)

Woo - and thanks to a $ splurge (because after almost a year and a half since their release, plus the fakes from this set being out there in great numbers making me extremely stressed about getting legit ones!) - I got one of the last two I was missing!

So now I just need ONE MORE to complete this set!!! Center frame Queen of Hearts, which unfortunately is one of the faked ones. Darn it. So if you know anyone with this one who got it directly purchased in the box from Disney, not traded for, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back