• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! In the immortal words of Wayne and Garth...

ZAPPED! In the immortal words of Wayne and Garth...

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So, in the immortal words of Wayne and Garth, "Game onnnnn...." David (Docfish) prepare yourself because the enemy is mobilizing. Consider that your warning. Look what came in the mail for me

0EAF863A-BB3D-44E8-BDCC-C2BF288838DA-5407-000007B694A5C381_zpsb4b68c55.jpg

I just could not believe my eyes. It's so much more beautiful in person than in the pictures. I can't even describe it. I just stared at it and then started carrying it around with me because I didn't want to put it down. I really want to just wear it all the time, though that might cause problems when I try to fall asleep. I almost don't even care but it's been such a pain in the butt to get and has been on my siggy for a while now that I'm sure I'd have a heck of a time replacing it if something were to happen to it. See, I'm so crazy in love with this gorgeous pin that now I'm rambling. I didn't know what to say so I'm just babbling. That's what happens when you make me speechless. So David, please, I implore you, stop making me speechless and spare everyone the agony of reading through my babble!!!!

...oh, and I'd sleep with one eye open for a while if I were you. You never know what may turn up on your doorstep from here on out. Just sayin'...muhahahahahaa

Each and every one of you little sneaks has now received a package. I will teach you 4 to get sneaky with me.

Oh and fix your siggy already. :rofl:

Ooohhh!!! Congratulations. :drool:

(I'm drooling.)

So nice to see an actual picture of this pin.
It's been on my wants list for a long time, too!

Good work, David! :bigthumb:

And congratulations, you!

Aww, back at you, girlie!! :)

And David, siggy has been changed now. I still can't believe I finally have this one. I just love it so, so much! Thank you, thank you!

Now let that be a lesson to you. Don't gang up on the Grailzapper if you know what is good for you. :rofl:

Bwa ha ha ha ha! The wrath of David the Grail Slayer! (I just realized, is this a play on David, the slayer of Goliath? I'm slow!).

Congrats Nikki!! <3 I'm so happy for you!

Back