• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Incredible ZAP by gbdb4ever!

ZAPPED! Incredible ZAP by gbdb4ever!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Just wanted to make a public THANK YOU! to Debby and Greg (aka gbdb4ever)! They signed up after me in the Pin It Forward game- but they went above and beyond to really bless me. Forget sending a single pin and a nice note- I was ZAPPED with a wallet, a bunch of adorable Alice in Wonderland character socks, and FOUR pins for my collection, including an authentic LE 150 Jessica pin, and the INCREDIBLE WDI Alice fan!!!

I was absolutely floored, and then incredulous, and then crying with joy and thankfulness.

Again, a HUGE thank you to Debby and Greg, who really gave me a huge boost when I really needed one!

PdChWyyh.jpg

Back