• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! inexpensive trader pins still in sealed packages

SOLD! inexpensive trader pins still in sealed packages

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
We have boosters and mystery packs in stock. These make great park/cruise traders! You will receive the sealed packages of pins. If we can not get to your number we will add rack pins to make up the difference! You can rest assured all the pins are authentic!
25 pins for $52 shipped domestically, shipping by weight international
50 pins for $100 shipped domestically, shipping by weight international
17294b3e05705e0567d8276cf2485c42.jpg
2b179f3ffb1f741ead62829e6695e830.jpg
b728d351b58f8136015e218a9e6d9ac9.jpg
7acca81771b14b776ebdd5971c041fa4.jpg
08aa3db09e208d7df7c3c322b88498e8.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you are interested in purchasing one of these separately the 6 and 7 pin sets are $15, The 4 pin sets are $12, The mystery packages are $15. All shipping is $4 no matter how many you get.

Last edited:
Random Grab bags 25 pins/ $50, 50/$96 shipped! Sealed booster, mystery packs

Wow! Just received mine! 25 total pins in sealed packages for $50! My stepson is going to lose his mind! Thank you so much!
27074bb2ca8398927187b8ec12a66954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
More pins for trader lots! I don't have a lot of any of these but at least I got one or two of each!
0724d7f100abe9ef346217c7b8ea7e99.jpg
b84b5a37b7d88d57a1a1ba5be533b34d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Received my pins yesterday all in sealed packages. LOVE them. Thanks so much! (I'd post a picture if I could figure out how to)

We have been forced to up the price on these just a little ($2 per 25 pins) due to lack of availability. Rif-Raf you will receive the old price as you asked for pins before the increase. We truly try to keep the price down as much as possible.

People have asked me why I sell traders like this. I use to buy traders loose from someone I trusted. Someone that I had bought some higher end pins from in the past. When I received my last batch there were several scrappers in it. I don't blame the seller as they said they didn't notice any bad pins and offered to replace the bad ones for me but it got me to thinking. I was really tired of the hassle of having to check every pin let alone having to send some back when I found some I questioned. I started searching for someone I could buy sealed packages from. I finally found someone that would sell me traders that way and I thought maybe some of you may be tired of the same hassle as I was. Thus selling traders in sealed packages began.

Right now I have about 200 pins on hand but I am not sure how long I will be able to get them. If you are interested in these please don't wait too long. I will try to continue this offer but it is getting harder to find them, let alone in a bigger quantity.

down to about 150. I have only one of most things. I think I have 2 of only 3 of them and that is it. If you want them don't wait too long!

The pins I use for these traders are becoming really low. I no longer have doubles and am running out of some of them. Just want to make sure everyone is aware in case anyone is on the fence on these.

Traders are still low but I will use lanyard starter sets or rack pins to get to the number if I need to. Hoping to get more within the next couple of weeks.

It is possible that I will not be able to get these anymore. I hope I have been able to help those of you that have wanted authentic traders at a good price!

Extremely low on these right now. I may just close this posting and start a new one if and when I get more packs to offer.

Back