• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Insert Witty Title Here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Insert Witty Title Here*

Randomer22

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

(This is being typed by Xanaduhaz as she is very excited about me joining :hsd:)

Well, that being said, she has been 'bugging' me about pins since I first met her back in September when we both started university. She finally persuaded me to start a collection in Easter. Well to be fair, she got me into Disney again all together as I can't really remember watching many of the Disney movies, though I do remember two - Fantasia 2000 and Aristocats, the latter being my favourite ever film and what I am starting to collect pins of.

I am very excited to learn about pin trading and to expand on my collection.

Heya!!!! I have to say what a wonderfully written introduction if I don't mind saying so myself hehe.

But yay, Pin trading buddy. Hope you have a wonderful time on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back