• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wast at toysrus today looking for shopkins, and took pictures of what they had to show you guys.

These are the big Tomy figures... They only had anger and joy but the back of the box shows the other emotions are available as well.
2JwfAtY.jpg

They only had one anger figure the others had all sold out! I bought the disgust figure two days ago. The other packs are mini figures that come in packs of two. They have joy + disgust, bing bong + fear and anger + sadness.
i78LECi.jpg

They also had bing bong and joy's console... As well as the funko pops and fabrikations.
syEByIe.jpg

They had the small plush... Again no disgust because I bought her two days ago(;... I don't think they made a fear but I could be wrong.
hb10GSW.jpg

Pas well as the big talking plush. They only had bing bong, anger, joy, and sadness... No disgust);
aOPljLY.jpg
Thank you for posting pics of the inside out larger figures it has helped me decide that I want to get the Disney Store larger figures instead I just think they look much better and less cheap. Better for display IMO. I will however be getting the other sized figures from Tomy and maybe a plush of Anger(he seems to be my favorite character from all the clips and previews)

Subway kids meals currently come in Inside Out bags. There are six styles - one each for each emotion and one with all five emotions. The one I went to had four of the six (missing Disgust and the group) and wouldn't let me buy the extra bags by themselves, so I got Joy. I'll be stopping at another Subway soon to get the rest.

http://subwaykids.com/grownups/Default.aspx?gclid=CMK97pv0-8UCFVGCfgodJj8AAA

I also stopped by one of my local Disney stores to check out the Summer Play Days event. They showed the trailer and then had each of the emotions come out on the screen while the kids acted out the emotion or said what made them afraid, what food they thought was disgusting, etc. At the end they got a memory ball (a bouncy ball with a picture of the emotions inside) and then got the lanyard and Joy button. I hung out at the back of the group and after the kids all went I approached the cast member to ask if I could please have a button. He gave me Joy and a Tomorrowland button. I then went to the checkout counter and got a Sadness button after showing my Disney Visa card.
It's weird I've gone to subway before and the bag rule flips it really just depends on who waits on you. I've had someone at subway tell me you have to actually buy the meal, and at the same subway I've had them sell me just the bags before...

Ahhhh! The TOMY figures are selling out already?! What is up with that? The movie hasn't been released yet!

Yeah, it really depends on the Subway store and employee. I've purchased just bags before, or at least purchased a meal and the remaining bags in addition to the one that came with the meal. I went to a different Subway yesterday and got the group bag. I've decided that I won't try to get the rest until I watch the movie.

I'm having some tough luck at Toys R Us finding a few things:

- The mini figure pack of Joy and Disgust (I have the other two)
- Disgust and Sadness Tomy talking action figures
- All of the Toys R Us Tomy plushes

I have almost everything Inside Out for toys (I'll post a few amazing pictures soon) but I REALLY need to finish off my Toys R Us stuff! Anyone near a TRU who can help me out? I hate to buy stuff on eBay where they are going to price gouge me! Looking to get some stuff at just above cost + shipping + PayPal fees.

Also, anyone know where you can find these at?

qqbcja.jpg

Where can I get these? Maybe Walmart?

iqvvvt.jpg

Last edited:
I know the Sadness glass is from Hot Topic, and is standalone (at least, she was the only glass they had when I was there the other day). The first set of stuffed dolls might be from Walmart; I know they have a set of dolls of some kind but I haven't been to a Walmart in a few months.

I know the Sadness glass is from Hot Topic, and is standalone (at least, she was the only glass they had when I was there the other day). The first set of stuffed dolls might be from Walmart; I know they have a set of dolls of some kind but I haven't been to a Walmart in a few months.

Thanks! I just went to hottopic.com and found the glass as well as some other small items I didn't know about! ORDERED.

If anyone else knows exactly where I can find the other stuff in the picture, let me know.

The plush on top have been spotted at Walmarts throughout the US. The figurines on the bottom appear to be the exact same ones sold in the Deluxe Disney Store set (only with just the five emotions and no Bing Bong, Rainbow Unicorn, etc.) and the Tomy ones look to be the mini Tomy figures only sold on their own as opposed to the two packs they're also offering. Unfortunately I'm not sure where you would buy any of those if you're trying to collect them all.

Just consider yourself lucky you live in a country that has the merch at all! I messaged Tomy on their Facebook page and their Inside Out collection isn't even coming to Canada until the fall and I have no idea if we'll get that plush set in the first picture either (I went to three Walmarts the other day searching for it, no dice). Canada is usually behind on getting some stuff, BUT for the most part there are toys and plush available to us before a new "kids" movie is released. The Minions movie doesn't come out until July and their toys have taken over Toys R Us! I just want to collect the Inside Out stuff! Grr. At least our Disney Stores get their new release products on the same day as the US.

Our Subways are still giving out Avengers bags instead of the Inside Out ones! Actually, I was in Blaine, WA yesterday to pick up a package at a shipping place and went to the Subway there and got the group Inside Out bag, so one down, five to go :D I hope we get them in Canada soon...

Here's a quick preview of my collection. A lot more stuff is on the way too! All of my items have been purchased in-store so I know they are legitimate (no fake knock-off China crap from eBay) and I'm keeping all receipts.

I'll give you guys a full rundown of all of the merch soon. I am focusing on toys/plush and maybe some extras that I think are unique, but not everything.... no pins, shirts, bags, etc.

Items I need (I have many items on the way that aren't pictured that I won't list here):

- Plush set from Walmart (went to a Walmart Superstore here today in Orlando and they didn't have a single Inside Out thing)
- Disgust talking action figure doll from Toys R Us (has anyone ever seen this besides on the Tomy website?)
- Lip Balm Set from Disney Store
- Beans, keychains, and larger plush from Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. (Japan only, very expensive to ship over here)

- Funko POP! Clear Bing Bong Hot Topic Exclusive (not yet released)
- Funko POP! Glitter Sadness San Diego Comic Con (not yet released)
- Joy Hallmark ornament (not yet released)
- 3-pack of Fear, Disgust, Anger by Tomy (not yet released)
- 5-pack of Fear, Disgust, Anger, Joy, Disgust in glitter by Tomy (not yet released)

Again, anything not shown that isn't in the list is on the way.

I'll update my pictures next week.

vxi1oj.jpg

72ahip.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm....your Joy Disney Store doll...why is it completely different looking to the one I have/the boxed pictured one on the website?? The one I have, bought from the Disney Store in person by me, looks the way the boxed one does online http://www.disneystore.com/joy-deluxe-talking-doll-inside-out-10-h/mp/1375021/1000259/ Your box also doesn't mention it being a talking doll and while it's difficult to tell, it almost looks like both her hands are articulated meaning she's not a talking doll at all. But that is definitely the Disney Store Joy doll mold, dress, and rooted hair. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DOLL??? Like you, I'm kind of going all out on Inside Out merch myself :D I have everything I want from the Disney Store, a few books too, and am waiting for Tomy stuff to be released in this stupid country (I love my home land, but not how long it can take to get stuff here).

Also your plush in the lower left corner of the bottom pic, where are those from?? They look just like the Disney Store plush only smaller, and with less detail (mostly noticeable on Bing Bong). Is Disney releasing mini versions of the plush too, like they do for the Disney Princesses?? I NEED THEM ALL :O

Oh my gosh THANK YOU!! I had no idea. Hmm, so the dolls are just like the Disney Store ones only don't talk, and are considerably less detailed (no tinsel in their hair, at least from what I see in the pictures). Yet they're more expensive! So weird. But the mini plush are a decent price, and even cheaper if you buy more than two! And JCPenny lists the prices for me in Canadian dollars AND their shipping to Canada isn't even that expensive! *buys all the mini plush* :D

Yes, all of the stuff you mentioned was at JC Penny. You can order it all online if you wish. They only released the Joy and Sadness dolls, no others. I haven't yet gotten my Disney Store dolls... they are on the way to me in the mail. :)

Let me know if you have more questions.

Also, word of warning to everyone, DO NOT buy items on eBay that ship directly from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or anywhere in Indonesia. Chances are that they are fake items. I noticed a number of them for Inside Out online now.

Ethan

Last edited:
Today Funko has announced that there will be a Inside Out Anger Heated Flamehead variant exclusive Pop Vinyl coming to San Diego Comic Con.

image46.jpg

Last edited:
The individual small figures are at Target in the trading card section a YouTube ( dollastic ) found them there in her latest toy hunt video...

Also check your walmart because mine got in a pdq/display of inside out today. It was instructed to be put out today and not before June 12th it was only tomy figures the medium size, and the talking plush but hopefully more merch will come. :)

Yeah I checked a Walmart here today and found nothing (again). The only thing I need left are those plush in the picture I posted above. Agh! :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, thank goodness I got preview night passes to Comic Con! I'm hoping to get all the Inside Out variant Funkos.

Oh wow, thank goodness I got preview night passes to Comic Con! I'm hoping to get all the Inside Out variant Funkos.

If you can buy up more than 1 of each, can you buy me all of the Inside Out ones? (there are three known variants so far... Sadness, Anger, and Bing Bong). I will gladly pay you a bit extra + shipping + fees. I just REALLY don't want to pay the premium that they go for on eBay.

If you can help me out, please PM me and we can working something out. PLEASE? Thanks!!!

Funko's from Inside Out are available at a local collectables store, I know of.

If I may assist...drop me a PM.

In my opinion,...Pixar is going to ROCK the World with Inside Out....I can hardly wait to see the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back