• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar
Funko's from Inside Out are available at a local collectables store, I know of.

If I may assist...drop me a PM.

I was referring specifically to the San Diego Comic Con exclusives that you won't be able to buy in stores. They are variant versions.

kTbkAHJ.jpg

fN9yRon.jpg

it was in the middle walkway near toys... They took the half pallet I saw yesterday and combined to make this display. It will likely be by toys. :)

Last edited:
SCORE! I finally found all 5 plush at Walmart, and some of the individual mini-figs from Target (and I ordered to get the rest, so they are on the way). The best news is that I was able to get the displays for each of these items. Here's what the displays look like from a quick picture. The back of the huge Walmart one has a neat picture of Bing Bong.

AND I get to see the movie early for free with the family on Wednesday! Excited.

nfqx06.jpg

SCORE! I finally found all 5 plush at Walmart, and some of the individual mini-figs from Target (and I ordered to get the rest, so they are on the way). The best news is that I was able to get the displays for each of these items. Here's what the displays look like from a quick picture. The back of the huge Walmart one has a neat picture of Bing Bong.

AND I get to see the movie early for free with the family on Wednesday! Excited.

nfqx06.jpg

Congrats on the finds!

How are you seeing it for free?! That's amazing!

I'm glad to hear you found them! :daisy: I bought the disgust plush today I actually prefer the more 2D cartoon look rather than the disney stores plush Disgust... Which my disney store has yet to get in.

Last edited:
ARGHHHHHHH why aren't those plush in Canada yet (or...ever???) :(

They're so cute and $8 (which would probably be about $10-11 Canadian) is a good price! I want them all!

Oh completely forgot to tell you guys I found these stickers in the hallmark section of Walmart.... They say $2 on the package but they're actually a little cheaper... Like $1.97.
XnqEN7p.jpg

I went to my local Walmart last night and I had no luck finding any Inside Out merchandise whatsoever. :sad: I asked an employee and they had no clue what I was talking about. I'll try a different Walmart in the middle of the week.

I really love all this merch! I am wanting to collect Sadness and Anger but I think my family are about ready to throw my ever growing Disney collection out of the window at the moment as we are so low on space and I'm so determined to keep stuff on display :rofl:

I lost count of the amount of times I picked up the Sadness plush in WDW to have a look, I was so drawn to it! I didn't buy it but I know what I'm like, I will probably have ordered it online by the end of this week.

I really like the talking dolls too but I have never been much of a doll collector. I might stick to plushies. I dunno.
Love those 2d style Walmart plushies, we will probably never get them!!

Honestly, get what you can now. Inside Out stuff will be really hard to find in about 6 months or so after the movie is out of theaters and out on Blu-ray/DVD. Most Pixar merchandise has a short shelf life never to return.

I mean, how often do you see Up, Ratatouille, and Wall-E merchandise new on the shelf? Hardly ever.

After that, eBay (at 3x the price) will be the only place to find some of this stuff.

I'm seeing it tonight (first of three showings I'm going to this week alone), I really cannot wait! After I watch it I'll know better which characters I want to focus on.

Honestly, get what you can now. Inside Out stuff will be really hard to find in about 6 months or so after the movie is out of theaters and out on Blu-ray/DVD. Most Pixar merchandise has a short shelf life never to return.

I mean, how often do you see Up, Ratatouille, and Wall-E merchandise new on the shelf? Hardly ever.

After that, eBay (at 3x the price) will be the only place to find some of this stuff.

I do agree. I think it is hard to decide because I don't know if I will like the movie, and we don't get it for ages in the UK! But I like the designs of Sadness and Anger so I am leaning toward their stuff.

If anyone would be open to mailing me a Sadness and an Anger Walmart plush (the ones I am calling "2D Style" with the shiny hair) I would be grateful :)
With payment of course!

Last edited:
Gotta say this is the first disney film I'm not looking forward to at all, just looks awful. Can't see it doing well either as everytime I have been to the cinema and the trailer comes on, no one looks interested! Hope I'm wrong and it's is good though. The disgust merch is cute though!

Gotta say this is the first disney film I'm not looking forward to at all, just looks awful. Can't see it doing well either as everytime I have been to the cinema and the trailer comes on, no one looks interested! Hope I'm wrong and it's is good though. The disgust merch is cute though!

You're the first person I have heard say that. There have been rave reviews about the movie so far... I haven't heard a single thing bad about it, and it's got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes currently with over 41 reviews from major sources. It's got a 98% rating for the Want To See category and got an 8-minute standing ovation at Cannes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back