• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar
Got my first batch of DMC VIP pins today. They are super cute in person! Her hair is glittery and has little frosted tips. Great detailing for such a small pin!

image_zpswcwsipfn.jpg

Oh, and Joann Fabrics has some cute Inside Out fabric patterns, and they have a sale going on for no-sew fleece blankets sets, with two styles of Inside Out ones.
http://www.joann.com/team-licensed-...&prefv1=Inside Out&icn=mobileHome&ici=Zone2-3

Last edited:
Today's teefury shirts are both Inside Out, and they come with a free Bing Bong flower button. I'm not super into the designs (Disgust really doesn't look like Disgust to me in the first one; she's missing her eyelashes...), but I do want that button...

3PGAlZHBy3t7MrFh8fjvWTnDyRbFmTZZopAPqqTWdSCY35pYdPwKhPFfzaMdXc6ZLxIEA9TrWG-ZTP8BUjPBOuDveN3986eH9CW5TdSQmJaGeP348A2ZH0KICpYXxQWM0znjNpoyJKh0Scdbh6bxTu6wDX4CZjwmvv2DxfE=s0-d-e1-ft

7mAFJJTy-4uTXoqkEZuOjpO6lM_p7XKdqmvVTcnBzeQcimJ9w3Kwrr_76_GHCvijTidUGnytj9E4wB8Jz-6XDu30cZyqFXrih8ElpdiDC_5l46HLYL_ZObRL2Nes-_hLyRzdptZjjY0x4raKwDb4_vBToqYzSTVTuIim2hc=s0-d-e1-ft

Got my first batch of DMC VIP pins today. They are super cute in person! Her hair is glittery and has little frosted tips. Great detailing for such a small pin!

image_zpswcwsipfn.jpg

Oh, and Joann Fabrics has some cute Inside Out fabric patterns, and they have a sale going on for no-sew fleece blankets sets, with two styles of Inside Out ones.
http://www.joann.com/team-licensed-...&prefv1=Inside Out&icn=mobileHome&ici=Zone2-3

I bought this from ebay after seeing your post and just received it. It's such a cute little pin. Joy is my favorite!

I got a raise at work this week, so I just spent about an hour browsing ebay. And wound up purchasing/bidding on several international posters and promo flyers. And watching a few listings for press packets from Cannes. And a few other international items that look pretty cool.

I also found a listing for these pitchers. According to the listing, this is a promotion item for Tang (the pitchers each originally came with packets of the drink mix). I'm not going to buy them - I'm not quite willing to spend $56 for plastic drink pitchers - but I kind of actually fell in love with them anyway:

$_57.JPG

Am I the only one whose brain keeps wanting to think of the green one as "Envy" instead of "Disgust"?

:lol:

But anyway... I did really like the movie, and I could see myself falling in love with all of the merchandise of Bing Bong, if his pins weren't so gosh darn expensive! Maybe if the craze doesn't last and prices go down I will reconsider, haha!

I've been focusing on collecting all of the pins except for the DSF ones. I currently have or have coming all of the non-DSF pins out so far (with the exception of the Pixar Bing Bong flower, and the DLR Best Friends and booster pack). One of my co-workers gave me a Disney gift card today for helping her with a personal project, so I plan to visit the park one night this week after I get off work and can get the DLR pins I still need and the stuffed Bing Bong I've been eyeing. :)

I'll go after the DSF pins after the next few movie releases. I am hoping that the prices will drop on them once Inside Out isn't the hottest new movie anymore, and maybe I can also nab a few pins from upcoming DSF releases to be able to trade for them.

AHHHHH! Finally! A large Figure Talking Disgust has shown up on eBay which means she's appearing in stores sooooo happy I have waited so long it's about time. here's a pic from the eBay seller:

$_57.JPG
I cannot wait I'll prob be getting 2 ^^ I will hunt her down lol

Last edited:
I was just at a Hallmark store and got a itty bitty Anger plush. They only got a small shipment of Anger & Joy. Joy sold out. They are expecting more later in the August.

I was just at a Hallmark store and got a itty bitty Anger plush. They only got a small shipment of Anger & Joy. Joy sold out. They are expecting more later in the August.

Finally got a chance to see it tonight! Great film but as a Pixar film I'm disappointed. I don't like Joy, Sadness and Fear are my favorites , and I like Anger and Disgust. Driving to a Disney Store this weekend to look and see what they have left.

I spoke with a rep from Tomy at the D23 Expo and she said there were production issues with Disgust, that is why she had a late arrival to Toys R Us. Something about issues with her eyes rolling.

BTW, there is a D23 Expo exclusive Inside Out sparkle figure set. I picked one up and it's awesome!

$_57.JPG

Inside Out ornaments at Target. Bought Disgust today.
[url]https://36.media.tumblr.com/344b5728a01650a249cebaaac2441fa4/tumblr_nxbnw71Mxu1qhjr71o1_1280.jpg[/url] [\img]

[img] [url]https://41.media.tumblr.com/66e720e4d5400733834a65b92e1b816c/tumblr_nxbnw71Mxu1qhjr71o4_1280.jpg[/url] [\img]

Last edited:
Posting with two lists - Release promos and Christmas stuff. I think I've found most everything available, but please let me know if I've missed anything.

Release promos

~ Four piece lithograph set (preorder from Disney Store)
~ Single lithograph (preorder from Disney Movie Club)
~ Character cards (Best Buy; not sure if preorder/release day only or if they come in every DVD from Best Buy)
~ Character buttons (Walmart; AFAIK release day through whenever the store ran out)

~ Four piece lithograph set of Inside Out and Tomorrowland - two of each movie (Disney Movie Rewards; purchase Inside Out and Tomorrowland and input the codes inside the DVDs by 1-31-16)

Christmas

Not as much as I was hoping for (I was really hoping they'd do some kind of Joy to the World theme), but here is what I've found so far:
~ Sketchbook ornament (Disney Store)
~ Hallmark Keepsake ornament - Joy holding memory ball (Hallmark)
~ Decoupage ornaments (the ones that staykawaii posted) - Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust; no Fear that I've been able to find (Target)
~ stocking (Toys-R-Us)
~ Jelly Belly gift set (multiple stores; saw at Kohls)

It's not specifically branded for the movie, but Target also has a wood and felt ornament that says Joy, as well as a globe ornament that has the word Joy suspended in it; I got the wood one and am debating getting the globe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back