Interest in a pin trading meet up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by caroline23, Jun 2, 2018.

1. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

Ahead of time. You have to contact the individual named via FB.

Here is his information:
    Brian Colombari

Ask him whether you have to pay for kids too, or if the price is for adults. Because if you have to pay for kids, that's a lot of $$

2. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It says children 17 and under are free. I’d let him know they’re coming for the headcount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starry_solo likes this.
  3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

LOL, I didn't even read that portion of the flyer. But definitely let him know for the headcount and then pay for the single adult. I think the kids would enjoy it.

4. KT07

KT07 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

When are we just going to start our own California event and teach everyone how to do it right and keep the numbers down. Can't believe the price of playing with the mouse these days.. WWWDD??!

5. K_Lynn13

K_Lynn13 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

@caroline23 I just saw this thread, one day late! I’m in Frisco/Plano, and coincidentally, I had to pick my mom up at the airport yesterday, so I would’ve been right there. Bummed I missed it. How was it? I hope many local traders came out! I’m going to check out the event in Plano, but it does seem pricey (perhaps to pay for the meeting room space?). Thank you for trying to put something together.