• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Introducing Myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing Myself!

Room41more

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am room41more and love everything stitch, haunted mansion, and alice in wonderland-related pins! I would love any tips and feedback on how to become an active and most importantly, a reliable member for this site. Though I am still fairly new to both the pin trading world as well as this site, I've only heard great feedbacks about this DPF from my short research and cannot wait to become a part of it!

Thanks!

room41more

Hello and welcome! :koda: The people here are amazing, you will make many friends fast, everyone is friendly and helpful! :bigthumb: If you have questions, almost anyone will try to help if they have the answer...and if not, they will try to lead you to someone who does! :) See your around the forums! :wavey:

Welcome to the community. :wavey: There are a lot of forums about tips and advice on how to pin trade but in the end, everyone has their own "system" that works best for them and not necessarily for others. Just read through the threads, ask questions if you aren't sure or want more information about a particular topic. LOL, one thing most traders aren't and that is being shy. ;)

Well, Room41more, I am Just1More. Maybe we are related somewhere on the "more" side of the pin family? I am a relative newcomer also to DPF and am finding it to be an endless resource of "how to's", friends, and pin information. Welcome aboard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back