• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Kaykat654

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Everyone My Name is Kathryn and I collect Disney dolls! :hsd: I never really know what to say with these things besides Disney has had such a huge impact on my life that I think my obsession with it somehow has been coded in my DNA LOL. I loved Disney movies since I was a child me and my Mom used to make paper dolls then cut them out so I could play with them. From there my love for Disney has only grow more and more , that I had started to want to become an animator while in the seventh grade, then I started to find out about Disney's Limited Edition dolls fell in love with them. It's always so hard to think of things to say about myself and I don't want to say to much so I guess I'll end it here. I'm A NEWBIE and I have no idea what I'm doing but i hope you enjoyed my little introduction here. :facepalm:

Does anybody know if petitions are allowed to post here. I had made a petition for Disney to release more OUAT dolls and so far I have 53 people who has signed.

Hello welcome to the DPF family.

You have an interesting story. How very cool that you were exposed to Disney movies and had paper dolls.

Wishing you much success with the once upon a time doll campaign.

Thank you very much! The paper doll thing was just something me and my mom did it was very fun. I remember telling her to add details to Jasmine's wedding dress from Aladdin 3. I liked things a certain way when I was a kid. It was a way that I was introduced to art as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back