• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is anybody else not getting emails from the forum regarding pm's?

Is anybody else not getting emails from the forum regarding pm's?

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- Is anybody else not getting emails from the forum regarding pm's sent to you? I haven't received an email for about 3 or 4 days. Just wondering. Thanks

It's been several days since I received email notifications though I have received PMs in that time.

I've *gotten* PM notifications in my email, but they've been showing up anywhere from 12 to 18 hours AFTER the PM is sent. In a few cases, I've been signed into the forum, had back-and-forth correspondence with another member, gone about my existence, and then a day later in my email, I find a TON of notifications--only to open them and realize I've already answered all of them. Ha!

We (being DPF Staff) are aware of this situation and also have been affected by it. Please believe me when I say we are equally frustrated by it. Unfortunately, this is an issue for Cicada to address/sort out. He is the only one who will know what, if anything, has changed and how to fix it.

Glad to know it's not just me! Thanks for letting us know dancecats, I hope Cicada can fix it soon :).

Same. I'm not getting anything, not in my spam folder either.

Also, can it be that this issue has to do with new members not getting activation links either?

Back