• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is anyone looking for the Cinderella/Charming DFDC dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone looking for the Cinderella/Charming DFDC dolls?

Shadowcatmatt

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!
I bought this set mostly cause dollmageddon got to me and in a depressed state over blue Aurora and Maleficent, I just bought them. Part of me bought this set cause I wanted to use Cindy's dress for Elsa. They came in the mail today and would you believe it or not, there wasn't a scratch (good job Disney). Why they couldn't have shipped my Christmas gifts last year in the same manner is out of my understanding. But I don't have the heart to take them out of the box because it's so friggin pretty, cinderella's hair is actually strawberry blonde, that makes me excited. However, I am not a delicate person, and it really stresses me out having delicate things like this. I would really like to trade em for a 17" doll of some sort. I've got Anna, Elsa, and Merida. Even though Merida's arm is poppin off, she's always gonna be so beautiful and durable to me. I'm not interested in selling them, as money is not my interest. I would just like for this set to go to someone who would appreciate it as much as I do those 17" dolls. I really love the queen elinor set, gothel, or just any of em(I even like Calhoun kinda, al least her outfit). Even if the dolls aren't in their box, I don't care haha, I'm just gonna debox em anyway. I had tried to post this in the trading post, but even though I've been a member for over a year, apparently I haven't made thirty posts so I can't post in there yet.

Hope ya have a beauuuuutiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back