• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is it a conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a conspiracy?

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hi all, just a little vent about mail-box theft. We have a super box, and it has been broken into several times since about November of 2016. It got so bad that the USPS started dropping our packages off in the rental office, which worked great!
They have gone back to using the boxes this summer, and guess what? Yup, another packet disappeared from my box.

But I am so suspicious of something - maybe I am paranoid, but all of my packets have been Disney pins....and here are pictures of the pins I never received:

So...do you see a pattern? During this time I have had other packages with pins arrive, but none have been Si & Am! Weird huh? So is it a conspiracy, or has the mailbox thief just been lucky?
Anyway, as of now, all pin packages are being sent to my place of work!!!

I would lodge an official complaint with the manager of your local P.O. and see if they can update the lock and security of your communal box.
Repeated mail theft is one issue they have to take seriously.

Nope, all from different people and places, and months apart.

Will be writing SECOND letter to the post office this week!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have you been receiving emails about the pin along with tracking information? Could you have an account that is hacked and tipping someone off to intercept those pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back