• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a Scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid so. The one I have, acquired when the set came out, is most definitely gold metal.

what about the ones not bought in a set?? any one recived just the one pin from the park when buying food? is the colour any different, just want to rule that out lol i cant beleive it :(

I didn't mean set like, "you purchase something and it came with all 12 pins, in one shot." It was just one of the pins you would receive when you spent enough money on pins to buy it for $1. It didn't come with a food purchase. That's a DL thing, not a WDW thing, and these were WDW releases. I don't remember if this specific one, was one my Dad got for me off a lanyard, or one that he received himself after making a pin purchase. But it is circa 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back