• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a Shady too good to be true Deal for Alice and Snow White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a Shady too good to be true Deal for Alice and Snow White?
As far as listing eBay sellers names I do not understand why I would want to show courtesy to someone who is being dodgy/shady/a bad seller. We all know how to be good sellers and what to do/ what not to do in these situations, so giving bad sellers any leeway does not make sense to me, IMHO.

It looks like the seller relisted the item but posted it with actual pics of the dolls and listed it as pick up only. The old listing was cancelled so by the look of things someone must have complained resulting in the original listing being defunct. But this is the reason why you don't name and shame sellers because by the look of things the seller was a genuine one.

It looks like the seller relisted the item but posted it with actual pics of the dolls and listed it as pick up only. The old listing was cancelled so by the look of things someone must have complained resulting in the original listing being defunct. But this is the reason why you don't name and shame sellers because by the look of things the seller was a genuine one.

My guess would be that he canceled this listing because it only got up to $500 and some after his post about not accepting Paypal, which to me is apparent with the new $1500 price tag.....in my opinion anyway.

Yup so it was legit! Though after the comment about not accepting paypal it just seemed too fishy and no one placed a bid after that. Now with actual doll pics and local pick up you can actually verify the dolls. However, $1,500 is way too much for me anyways.

My guess would be that he canceled this listing because it only got up to $500 and some after his post about not accepting Paypal, which to me is apparent with the new $1500 price tag.....in my opinion anyway.

Well the listing still had a while to go around the time it was cancelled so it still would have gone up. The listing in itself had become a breach of eBay requirements as the seller had made changes to the listing after it was originally posted. So it sounds more like the listing had to be removed and started again due to the drastic changes since it was originally listed. I've seen this happen before. It is supposed to make it fair for those that have already bid prior to the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back