• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this Cinderella pin on Pinpics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Cinderella pin on Pinpics?

chaboo

Once Upon a Dream....
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello, I can't find this pin on Pinpics. I believe its a promotional pin given by Disney to non-Disney hotels and probably other nearby businesses. I've tried to find this on Pinpics but got no results. Maybe its me or is it not up there yet? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

photo-19.jpg

Hmmmm.....definitely starting to sound like that. No date on the back, so it's hard to say when this came out. Did you get it from another collector or from a resort/park?

Hmmmm.....definitely starting to sound like that. No date on the back, so it's hard to say when this came out. Did you get it from another collector or from a resort/park?
I got it from a friend who's a manager at a hotel near DLR. She's given me pins before that Disney gives as a promotional item to hotels close to the parks. And she got it about 2-3 weeks ago and gave it to me because she knows I collect pins.

I never added a pin to Pinpics before so I followed the format of pin 73400, which is a pin like the one I'm trying to add. Its now [pin]82116[/pin]. Thanks everyone for the help!

Didn't this happen before with a similar pin? I think I held onto one until it went up on pinpics and then I added it to our trades list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back