• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this pin sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkin might be a nice Xmas gift for my mom... She LOVES the sparklies and the mickey ear pins... soooooo being that this pin is both of them put into one...

Just figured I would ask the question since I am not near the park to check, thought maybe someone who is a regular down there might know :)

Last time I was at DLR they still had it. They gave 100 to both DLR and WDW. I think the price made it not sell out. Worth a try to see if anyone can check. I saw it at Little Green Men.

A pin friend said they still have some but I would not wait until next week as tons of tourist come in for the holidays and may snatch it up.
They tend to have very disposable incomes when it comes to that kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back