• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this the real deal? Jumbo Pin LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the real deal? Jumbo Pin LE

The_Little_Mermaid_89

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I thought I posted this on the forums a few days ago but it never showed up I don't think :| Anyways, I bought a jumbo LE Winnie the Pooh pin a couple of years back on ebay. This was when I bought a few pins here and there but never really researched into trusted/untrusted sellers. I can't trace back who I bought it from since it was long enough ago. This pin has some good weight to it. It's not light and the edges are pretty smooth. The back is kinda dull (not terribly) but I believe it was used so it has some sort of slight patina to it. Nothing major. I took some pictures and was wondering whoever has seen this pin or owns it, can tell if this pin is the real deal. I wanna know because I plan on putting this pin up for trade and I do not want to be trading off a pin that is a fake and get in trouble for it. There are so many different edition pins. To tell from the fakes, so many have certain marks, some don't, it's all confusing to me really. So give my pin a look. Please excuse the dust on the packaging :lol:
unnamed3_zps19a780ab.jpg
unnamed2_zpsdc2404e3.jpg
unnamed_zps062e09f7.jpg
I appreciate some insight on this jumbo pin! Thanks! Still quite new to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back