• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is trading on here safe? Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is trading on here safe? Any advice?

st0lenkiss

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! :) So I recently came to the decision that I wanted to trade one of my LE dolls. However, I'm a little scared that someone might rip me off. Has anyone made a trade on here before? Is it a safe environment? Please and thank you!

I've never traded on here, but I am in the middle of a trade/buy on facebook. I bought a couple dolls and paid by trading one doll plus sending cash through paypal. It's a little different than a regular trade, but it's as close as I've ever come to one. My doll should get to them tomorrow and theirs should get to me Tuesday. I can let you know how it turns out then.

My advice : Both parties go through paypal like you're doing a buy and create invoices for the same amount for each doll. Use the terms and conditions section to give details about the trade. Make sure your invoices are as detailed as possible. This will protect both of you & is worth the small fee paypal charges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back