• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Dalmatian pins

SOLD! ISO Dalmatian pins

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My son is going to be graduating out of intensive therapy in the next couple of months. I decided that I want to make matching pinboards for him and his therapist as a graduation gift.

They both share a love of the 101 Dalmatians, so I want to theme the boards around that.

We live away from the parks. She makes yearly trips to Disney World and probably has picked up a few from the parks already. She usually picks up any Dalmatian pins that end up on ShopDisney.

Hoping to add some new ones to her collection. I don’t think she has picked up any Loungefly pins. I don’t think she grabs mystery bag pins either.

If you have any Dalmatian pins you are trading, I would love to check them out. Willing to also buy at a reasonable price.

Here are my traders: Updated Traders

Ty8YaDL.jpg

DK5tyYM.jpg

OsaOa67.jpg

4H5LrAd.jpg

Last edited:
I will be updating the traders pictures based on some recent trades. However, still on the hunt for Dalmatian pins.

ISO
-Loungefly winter Wonderland Dalmatian Puppy
-Sweet Dreams Mystery Pin - Perdita

Any chance you have/would be interested in:

151619 Dalmatian Pumpkin
147311 Dalmatian Kite
143389 Dalmatian Balloon
151253 Dalmatian Dog House
OR
PinandPop's 46456 Holiday Cruella w/ Dalmatian?

Any chance you have/would be interested in:

151619 Dalmatian Pumpkin
147311 Dalmatian Kite
143389 Dalmatian Balloon
151253 Dalmatian Dog House
OR
PinandPop's 46456 Holiday Cruella w/ Dalmatian?
I think they would like the ballon one :) My son loves balloons. I also checked out your pinpics (I think I had the right one) and saw some other pins I would be interested in. I will DM you soon.

Thank you to all that traded (or offered to trade). The gift was a big hit! I used it as a centerpiece at the graduation party and it received many compliments.

We plan on hanging the one up in our son’s room this weekend. His therapist loved hers and plans to hang it at her house too.

Back