• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO DLR 2017 Jungle Book Hidden Mickeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO DLR 2017 Jungle Book Hidden Mickeys

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
Hi all,

I have a friend that is looking for the Jungle Book Hidden Mickeys. I don't have many traders but please feel free to take a look (Pinpics: Poohlady5). You can also check her traders (Pinpics: Goonies). She isn't willing to trade high end LE pins for Hidden Mickeys, so please don't ask.
May also purchase if the price is right.

RS_R84f4359338.png
RS_R4105d940a5.png
RS_R7aba7db590.png
RS_R6f7f713d4c.png
RS_R8082472c0d.png
RS_Rd1fb244f27.png

Please PM me directly. Thanks :hs::hs:

there was suppose to be a Junior pin with this collection. I wonder what happened with it. I will let you know if I come across any of these.

I am pretty sure I have a full set. I am willing to trade, but I took a quick look at the traders and did not identify an 'even' trade. I have never been much of a pin seller. If you identify a trade that you would make for the full set, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back