• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Figaro plush from the Tsum Tsum Advent Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO Figaro plush from the Tsum Tsum Advent Calendar

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Hi everyone! I am looking for this Figaro:

8ac9463f47510219583534689764c93a.png

Photo from @emmatoys on Instagram.

This mini tsum tsum was available only in the Disney Store plush advent calendar released this year. (I think he was in Day 18 or 19.)

It features Figaro wrapped in green and white striped cloth "wrapping paper) and a blue bow on top.

I would really like him for my Figaro collection, and am willing to trade other tsum tsums AND/OR pins for him. (I have both authentic Disney and fantasy traders.). I may also consider buying him, depending on the price.

Please let me know if you can be of any help! Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here i am to save the day ,Sorry i'm not Mighty Mouse but i really am here to save the day ! Present wrapped Figaro Tsum Tsum will be coming to live with you in the New year !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back