Sold/Ended: ISO Loungefly/BoxLunch Mystery Princess Buttons

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by ladyroselie, Aug 7, 2018.

1. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I am in search of the recently released (and sold out) Disney Princess mystery buttons by Loungefly, sold exclusively at BoxLunch stores. If you have any duplicates I would love to buy them!

I have been able to track down Briar Rose, Pocahontas, and Snow White. Looking for all the others though :)

[​IMG]

2. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

My local store may still have a few. I will check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyroselie likes this.
  3. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Thank you that would be amazing. I'd be interested in up to 10 blind packs or if you are collecting them for yourself, I'll take any other then the 3 I already have if you get duplicates. I'd be happy to add extra $ or, if you like any of my traders pins, for your trouble if your store does end up having some. :D

4. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Good luck!

ladyroselie likes this.
  5. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Thank you :) I don't do BoxLunch stuff often, but man do they get tricky with exclusives! I've become kind of obsessed with these buttons though so I hope I can complete the set eventually.

6. bcol

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Well I never made it to BoxLunch yet, I was hoping to be able to get some of the unopened Princess Mystery Buttons so you could try your luck but all I have are what I got when I was looking for the Mulan button. I bought 13 a few weeks ago and the last two were what I was looking for. This is what I have except for one extra yellow Belle. I hope this helps. For some reason it will not upload photos. I will add as I am able.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. bcol

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

I cannot send a photo via Tapatalk it says I have to set up an email account. I’ve been sending pictures with no problem before this.

8. bcol

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

I still can't get pictures to post. it loads to 95% then stops so I will just have to tell you which ones in your picture I have.
    Row 1 (B) Cinderella, (C) Yellow Belle
    Row 2 (A) Rapunzel, (B) Tiana, (C) Ariel (D) MULAN"S MINE
    Row 3 (B) Merida, (C) Pocahontas, (D) Ariel on rock
    and one more not shown on package HAH! Belle and Prince dancing in front of stained glass. I thought at first it was in the same envelope but I may have picked it up loose at Box Lunch or Hot Topic.

9. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Thanks for checking! I'm sorry I didn't reply before this, I'm not able to check DPF at work and I just got home. I'll send you a PM :)