• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It All Started With WALT pin set

Status
Not open for further replies.
It All Started With WALT pin set

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Someone has this set available near me for $50.00. LE 300
Would it be worth picking up for traders at event?
f3911e9ffd5810d4402c5fe2971cf9f7.jpg

I would pick it up. I had it for the Shere Khan and Kaa pin and traded the others a long time ago. I keep the drawing board "box" in my office its pretty cool!!

Mike S.
Figment919

That's a really cute set! I would just keep it, but then again, I have a collection dedicated to art.

I'm meeting the woman tomorrow and buying it. She said she has more to go through and I'll be her go to person.
I don't know about that fuzzybunny, most have a high want low trade ratio. Especially Sorcerer Mickey & Yensidd, Aurora, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Snow White.

Last edited:
$50 is not bad for a 6 pin LE set! At the very least you should be able to use them at the trading boards. If she has more to trade though, maybe see if you can get a bundle. Always use those bargaining skills. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back