• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
One cool side benefit about doing this (for me at least), was that you inspired me to actually go create a signature for my posts (and finally post my introduction as well). So here goes - an attempt at posting and getting my signature to show up.

a1c2b24fda6a1b4eb5ed27a99cb39467.jpg

DAVID. I GOT MY NUMBER ONE GRAIL. PLEASE PARDON ME WHILE I CRY FOR HAPPINESS AND THEN UPDATE MY BANNER.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That is an awesome pin Merlin! Could not have arrived at a more perfect home! I thought I heard a giddy scream.of joy all the way up here in VT! Can't wait to see how you show it off :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are getting very close to being out of time on this. Packages will go out the first weekend of December so that they should hopefully all arrive before Christmas.

If you are helping us with pins please get them in the mail to us this week so I have time to turn them around.

If you have not signed up yet and still want to, be sure to follow all of the rules.

Sig update! I should have 110765 (Applause) and 107555 (PTD) on their way to me shortly. I was going to wait until I had them in hand but I know time's running out for you to get everything in order. :D

Updating two Grails I managed to get today! Couldn't pass on the price. Duncan and Wynchel PTD, 113524 and 109543.
I'll work on getting my signature updated!

Just an update: I was able to get the Aristocat kittens pin in my signature (PP# 82978) from Japan! And I just bought the Lucifer wanted pin (PP# 73385) but haven't received it yet.

Last edited:
I would love to enter. Thanks to Speedwaystar1 the amazing "David" I now have a wonderful signature. If there is anyway I can help out let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back