• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
David, Amy and everyone who helped, thanks for doing this! I really enjoyed reading the stories and seeing the grails people got. This thread made me so happy, it's filled with joy! Hope I can help get some grails next year :D
Happy Holidays everyone!

I just got back from a spontaneous out of town Christmas trip to find this beauty waiting for me. I am so thankful to David and Amy for being so generous to the pin community, you really keep the spirit of Disney alive. ❤️ I would also like to thank timeerkat for this zap. Sleeping Beauty is what started me collecting and has such a special place in my heart, I will cherish this pin in my collection forever.

20161222_010259.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You are very welcome. I actually won that in an auction here on DPF awhile ago, and just hadn't found the right thing to trade it for. :3

A very belated thank you to timeerkat, David & Amy for my Zap-a-palooza pin!

I love the Frozen scene where the marshmellow finds Elsa's tiara and goes from so grumpy to happy. Whenever I am having a grumpy day I imagine myself at the MK going down Main Street and that same silly grin comes over my face.

I get to go back to my happy place tomorrow, and Marshmallow is going on my pin ear hat with me!

OMG I just got back from a week visiting family to this:

pocapinzap.jpg

David, Amy, and Coby, thank you so much for making Christmas that much more magical! I hope some day I may be able to return the favor.

You're welcome, glad I could help! I'm happy to see he'll be visiting the parks. :)

(I have that same Bolt pin; I wear it during my runDisney races where I dress as Bolt. :D )

OMG I just got back from a week visiting family to this:

pocapinzap.jpg

David, Amy, and Coby, thank you so much for making Christmas that much more magical! I hope some day I may be able to return the favor.

WOW ~ Gorgeous pin! Congrats!!!!

Congrats to all the winner, and WTG David, Amy and all others that have helped out. It has been fun reading all the stories and seeing all the pins! Happy new year, all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this wraps up this years zapapalooza. Thank you to everybody who joined in the fun and especially to those who helped or offered to help. This keeps getting better because of all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back