• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just made a simple signature after seeing this thread (I will probably have to update it with my other grails), but I will be moving at the end of the month so don't exactly know what my new address will be.

I can't believe that, once again, it's that time of year. Where does the year go?!? David and Amy, thank you once again for your selfless kindness and generosity in spreading the holiday cheer and enhancing positive community spirit. Every year, you just blow me away with the caliber of pins you manage to find and then ... give away for no reason other than to make someone smile. I think I'm just as excited to see the pins as anyone else - and I don't even enter - and I don't expect thst this year will be any different.

So once again, thank you. I'm eagerly awaiting the pin 'reveals' with complete confidence thst you will outdo yourselves this year (you always do)!

Thanks to piglet for the signature I can post here.
If any of my traders are someones grail I would be more than happy to give it to you for this event.

Well I just made a simple signature after seeing this thread (I will probably have to update it with my other grails), but I will be moving at the end of the month so don't exactly know what my new address will be.

You have plenty of time to get me your new address. I will add you and you can send me your address when you get it. I won't be sending out pins until Dec. 1st.

UMM EXCUSE ME SIR.

Where the heck is your grail signature?!

You know I don't have one at this time of year, I have to tell people about the zap-a-palooza, don't I?

^^This!^^ :)

See above! Oh and much like Santa, I love cookies. :wiggle:

I want to know that one too.

I promise after the event, I will figure out what our most wanted pins are and get a signature made. :hsugh:

Oh, and btw dancecats, we have always done this for one very special reason, the people here have ALWAYS been very kind to us. You people have shown us so much love and we can not thank you enough for that. This is/has and hopefully always will be a very magical group of people we are very lucky to be part of. We love our DPF family and we have a chance to give back so we do.

Oh, and btw dancecats, we have always done this for one very special reason, the people here have ALWAYS been very kind to us. You people have shown us so much love and we can not thank you enough for that. This is/has and hopefully always will be a very magical group of people we are very lucky to be part of. We love our DPF family and we have a chance to give back so we do.
587d571d94834fa2df3059637fa4000b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Okay! My signature is updated! Oi, that was tough! I'm starting to run out of grails! Two collections are really close to wrapping up: Aladdin Carpet Ride and Star Wars. Hrm...I wonder what my next collection will be! :3

Can't wait to see all the zaps! You're the best, David!!

~Merlin

Just a quick note to say that my signature has just been updated by the dude posting right above this. You don't get much finer than "The Merlin". Thanks my friend for everything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we are on page 4 now I will repost the rules for those who are joining in on this page:

Rule #1:
You must post here
and have a signature that has your grail/most wanted pins on it.

Rule #2:
Your signature must also have the pinpics pin numbers by the pictures of the pins.

Rule #3:
You must send me your address so I know where to send your new pin if you are one of the lucky ones to win.
It doesn't matter if you just sent me your address yesterday. It is a rule and everybody must follow it or not have a chance to win.

Rule #4:
You must post here by Midnight Pacific Standard time on November 30th. I have to have time to find stuff and get it in the mail, we are trying to have all packages delivered by Christmas.

Rule #5:
If you manage to find a grail on your signature please let me know. I don't want to send out duplicates.

Rule #6:
You must post here after you receive your pin so that we know you have received it and so others can see what was sent out.

Well, isn't this EXCITING.

I think I might have one grail in the signatures above. I will double check.

In the mean time...here is mine:

The only pins, that I NO longer need are the belle seasons 32307; BatB marquee 80190 (I've removed it from my wants list) and the Cheshire cat 36140.

Carissa is updating my signature, and crossing those pins off.

Ty Mr & Mrs Grail Slayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back