• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: It’s a Pin Game! Low LEs, Ariel Lots, AiW Lots, Villain Lots: Game Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: It’s a Pin Game! Low LEs, Ariel Lots, AiW Lots, Villain Lots: Game Full!
I hope I read it right, I vote C and D.
Yes, I think you read it correctly. 2 votes for 2 spots.

Also not sure if it was clear... but for multi-spot holders you can place two votes for the same item. ie, Vote C and C or D and D...

I think I made it in right? Let me know if I’m wrong. It’s my first pin game and I’m excited and I’m still pretty new to this.

Spots 17 & 25 for D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I made it in right? Let me know if I’m wrong. It’s my first pin game and I’m excited and I’m still pretty new to this.

Spots 17 & 25 for D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, this bonus is open for any who joins by 11:59 tonight. So you are definitely in!

Man, a bonus pin chance before the game even starts? Sweet! And folks have until midnight tonight to get in on it. Nice.
I'll cast my vote for D.
Thanks!

I’ll take spots 15 and 22 please and if I get a vote, I’ll do E and C.
I think spot 27 is free, so I'll take it. If it's already taken, I'll switch to spot 14.
dizpinfreak and timeerkat thanks for joining! I have added you both.

Both of you qualify for tomorrow's bonus drawing.

@timeerkat please feel free to place your vote for the bonus pin to be randomized (if you so desire... you do not have to vote).

And now only two (2) spots remain...

Vote totals:
A = 0
B = 0
C = 10
D = 6
E = 3
F = 0
G = 0

Pin to be randomized - C Pin# 117333 ACME/HotArt - Ariel Ohana - Ariel and Flounder

@Ksnuggles please randomize the current players (no one has been added since 11:59 PM yesterday, so player list is correct) when you have a moment. Please post players in a ranking in the case the player in number 1 drops out of the game. Thank you very much.

There are two (2) spots left! That is it! Two itty bitty spots!
Who will push us up to 28 players, so the game may start?
Will it be you?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back