• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: It’s a Pin Game! Low LEs, Ariel Lots, AiW Lots, Villain Lots: Game Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: It’s a Pin Game! Low LEs, Ariel Lots, AiW Lots, Villain Lots: Game Full!
@TheMickeyMouseRules Im going to be unavailable for the next couple of hours and I know I’m after Ajk. To speed up the picking, my first choice is 11, my second is 29.
Wow! It took a while to start, but this baby is booking!

That works really well because 29 is my first choice. So I get my first choice, you get yours, and we are up to @Imaniceshark I believe.
Thanks for a good game!
That could have been awkward, but worked out very well. Glad your lots did not conflict.

Excellent teamwork! Keep it up!

#22 please! Sorry it took so long me and my dad were deliberating on which one to get

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

#22 please! Sorry it took so long me and my dad were deliberating on which one to get

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I can honestly say I did not think you took too long, although cannot speak for others (ie, @Disneychildwithin )

So now at 'bat':
@lynn99

And lynn99 the pressure is on because warming up behind you is none other than:
@Disneychildwithin

Now I need some gifs... anyone?

06be2b889a35027949581329ff3467b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have. I'm just stretching my gif skills.

Okay okay, I have to come clean, I've been holding back snarky comments ever since someone posted the game was moving quickly...might've been Spr175psu...gonna let it out now, "easy for you top 20 to say!"

phew...now I feel better.

Okay okay, I have to come clean, I've been holding back snarky comments ever since someone posted the game was moving quickly...might've been Spr175psu...gonna let it out now, "easy for you top 20 to say!"

Lol! Yes, definitely have a point. Your turn is almost here.... So close!

I think it's pretty funny that someone is apologizing for taking an hour (rather than 48) to take their pick. That is one fast *** game!
And LOVE the GIFs (as always). They're why I play these! :D

Always good to let it out, that's my philosophy. And I really thought it was moving quickly, at least in comparison to other games I've been a part of.

giphy.gif

NjmbOQL.gif

tenor.gif

I'll stick to gifs.

It's past my bedtime and tax season has been rough.

0b67fb7dcec440d5d0c63fab4f58b8e4.gif

U guys are starting to know me! I do have a migraine today and am moving pretty slow...

I'll take #17, Ironman and Betamax.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I can't tell what's left, you can skip me till the end...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Okay, but you will still have 5 lots to select from even if you go last. The lots currently available are in black text (blue are taken) listed in post #2. :)

Next up then is:
@Disneychildwithin

And in the wings:
@AlaskanMalamute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back