• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls
I still need the activity sheets and stickers. My stores doesn't have them at all. They only have the flag.

Yeah, mine didn't have the stickers or activity sheets either.

No worries, I'm def posting those to you guys on Monday. I can't really help anyone with flags because of the stick. I'd have to fill out a customs form and send it as like a parcel or pack which is really expensive. Sorry :(

Hopefully everyone who wants one can get it in their store. Mine are being pretty chintz about it, but I'm recruiting friends to get me enough that I can make a mural for my display.

No worries, I'm def posting those to you guys on Monday. I can't really help anyone with flags because of the stick. I'd have to fill out a customs form and send it as like a parcel or pack which is really expensive. Sorry :(

Hopefully everyone who wants one can get it in their store. Mine are being pretty chintz about it, but I'm recruiting friends to get me enough that I can make a mural for my display.

Thanks Quasimodo! Really appreciate it! :)

I put your stickers and activity sheets in the mail this morning. It won't move until tomorrow, though, because it's a government holiday. But you guys should have them soon, espcially you, amm3. We're practically neighbors :)

Yea!! Thanks again Quasimodo! That was really nice of you to send us stickers. I can't wait to get them. :)

I'm so excited for you! Have you seen them in person yet? The horse has replaced the hippo as my fave. I love his colors!!

Oh, and the stickers were free, sillies, so it was nothing, honestly :)

I haven't seen them in real life yet, Quasimodo. I only seen the new plushies on the Disney store website and on your pics. I really do hope they have them. I have a feeling they will but then again my Disney store is pretty late when it comes to merchandise.

i hope you get the flag soon, Klgzoo!

I finally got the Kangaroo and Horse. i gotta say that the horse is really impressive. I think that is my new favorite plush so far from the whole plush series.

For those of you who are interested and can't get to Disney World or Disneyland,
Here's the link to their 50th Anniversary shirt. It's up for a limited time, so take note of that. :)

http://www.disneystore.com/its-a-sm...r-adults-50th-anniversary/mp/1354617/1000228/

I'm really tempted, too!!!!! I might cave. It says allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, which might mean they won't charge for a couple months, right? For me it's more a question of shipping.

Today's the official anniversary of the ride. I guess that's why they released it. I was hoping for a doll surprise, but this is nice, too.

Congrats on the plushies, beefeatergal! I totally agree that the horse is the best one yet.

Beefeatergal, I haven't had any trouble logging in.

I saw the t-shirt on the site last night, but decided not to get it as I still have to get the horse and jaguar plushes yet.

I actually wish they'd make replica posters of the attraction posters in addition to the t-shirts. I'd love to have a few to frame and hang on the walls.

I finally logged in! I bought the shirt. I just hope I can make enough money for the upcoming small world dolls. I think they did sale replica posters along with posters of other attractions but they sold out some time ago.

I finally logged in! I bought the shirt. I just hope I can make enough money for the upcoming small world dolls. I think they did sale replica posters along with posters of other attractions but they sold out some time ago.

Oh, no really? How did I miss that?!! :(

I wonder when they will release the next wave of small world dolls...

I know this has nothing to do with the dolls but Disney announced that a Small world movie is at works. here is the article:
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/It-S...ey-National-Treasure-Director-Helm-42695.html

now I have no idea what to feel right now. I always wanted a movie made for it but then I feel like it might be a bit difficult. Now I have fear that it might be a bad film.. But then again who knows. It might be good. I could write about it forever but I don';t want to make it too long...

what are your opinions on it guys?

I'm mildly excited for a movie. I'd be more excited, only it sounds like it's wayyyyyy off in the future. I'm sure it'll be in development for years. After that, I'll be more into it. I'm sure they won't bother with the project until it's really worthy. They just need to come up with a loveable main character like they did for Pirates.

I wonder when they will release the next wave of small world dolls...

If you're talking about the remaining 4 in production, it HAS to be soon. IMO, all this Frozen fanfare / warfare has slowed everything else down. I'm sure they intended to release all 6 of them (and the 2 plushies) in time for the anniversary. My *guess* is the rest will come sometime over the next 2 months.

And then I think / hope there'll be another wave released for Christmas, like in October or whatever. Maybe they'll do another 7 to bring the dolls up to an even 20--and 4 more plushies to bring them up to an even 10. That would be great!!!!

I saw that tee in a Disney email, but I think Ill pass. I have too many Disney tees as it is now. LOL

I also heard about that movie being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back