• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls
I don't think any kind of discount codes are working with these dolls. It won't even let me apply my CM discount. It has to be a glitch... right?

From pix the Dutch girl was my fave, but after seeing then in person, Kenya totally steals the show! I plan to remove her necklace and make it a boy when I can finally afford him. However they're all brilliant so I can't wait to get them all!

From the uk here and love in the French one but for some reason she is the only one available :s
which is a shame it dose say coming soon on that doll tho so I guess ill have to wait :(

Are they limited? Ugh, tell me not to get them. I don't need them.

I love the Holland girl so much but I don't collect dolls in that size. If she was a mini doll I'd get her and the whole set of them. But they are so big and I can't collect everything.

Just a heads: these dolls ARE limited editions. That's why no coupons will work on em.

Why do you say that? My local DS says they're open edition and should be around most of next year, to commemorate the anniverary of the ride. And I looked on DS.com, and there's no mention of them being limited. Like, how limited? Because, all toys are limited in the sense that they stop producing them after a while.

Why do you say that? My local DS says they're open edition and should be around most of next year, to commemorate the anniverary of the ride. And I looked on DS.com, and there's no mention of them being limited. Like, how limited? Because, all toys are limited in the sense that they stop producing them after a while.

I tired to use my coupons and they won't work. So I chatted with a cast member and he told
Me that they are limited editions

OKAY ... So coming from a cast member myself, the It's a Small World dolls are NOT limited edition. Yes it's limited to the point where it might get sold out but they NOT limited edition. So you can use your Little Mermaid coupon towards them & also the other coupons that comes the with Monsters University pre-sale & Planes pre-sale.

OKAY ... So coming from a cast member myself, the It's a Small World dolls are NOT limited edition. Yes it's limited to the point where it might get sold out but they NOT limited edition. So you can use your Little Mermaid coupon towards them & also the other coupons that comes the with Monsters University pre-sale & Planes pre-sale.

I tried using the coupon and I still couldn't! The cast member said that it was because the dolls are LE.. What is going on!!

Hmmm that's weird then. Cause I checked the two other stores in my city & they said they're not limited edition & that you could totally use your coupons towards them. Have you tried talking to the other cast members or even a manager? & I'm guessing that's the closest Disney store as well?

The CM at my store said they only got 12 of each to start, but she didn't say they are limited. Like others have said, they will eventually sell out and all, but Disney would say explicitly on the site if they were numbered LE.

My local stores are selling them like crazy, too, but I'm sure it'll be the same as the original animators' dolls. They'll sell like crazy throughout the holiday season, and then they'll replenish in the new year. I'm just saying this so that no one does any panic purchasing. I'm obessed with these dolls and even I'm not about to rush out because I see them flying off shelves. Truthfully I can't afford them with all the other dolls I've been buying... but if I thought for even a second that I wouldn't be able to get them later, I would've passed up on the LE dolls that have drained my wallet.

If you guys haven't seen them in person, I urge you to try! I was in love in at first glance, but they're crazy in person. Can't wait until I can afford them!

My local stores are selling them like crazy, too, but I'm sure it'll be the same as the original animators' dolls. They'll sell like crazy throughout the holiday season, and then they'll replenish in the new year. I'm just saying this so that no one does any panic purchasing. I'm obessed with these dolls and even I'm not about to rush out because I see them flying off shelves. Truthfully I can't afford them with all the other dolls I've been buying... but if I thought for even a second that I wouldn't be able to get them later, I would've passed up on the LE dolls that have drained my wallet.

If you guys haven't seen them in person, I urge you to try! I was in love in at first glance, but they're crazy in person. Can't wait until I can afford them!
Good point!

I agree, you have to see them in person they are adorable.

Ugh I'm so tempted to buy one today but I told myself I'm gonna use my Little Mermaid coupon to buy the Aladdin/Jasmine DFDC Journal & couple of the Little Mermaid vinylmations. Since I'm going to Disneyland this month :]

Plus I heard there might be a sale with these dolls on DAT. But that's only if they don't completely sell out which I highly doubt. But you guys didn't hear this from me ;D

Ugh I'm so tempted to buy one today but I told myself I'm gonna use my Little Mermaid coupon to buy the Aladdin/Jasmine DFDC Journal & couple of the Little Mermaid vinylmations. Since I'm going to Disneyland this month :]

Plus I heard there might be a sale with these dolls on DAT. But that's only if they don't completely sell out which I highly doubt. But you guys didn't hear this from me ;D

Sorry for the silly question, but what is DAT?

It's A Small World Animators Dolls

Sorry for the silly question, but what is DAT?

Haha not at all. It's the Day After Thanksgiving or Black Friday lol.

We really don't celebrate it here in Canada but this year they are going full out with Black Friday. Good news guys!! I didn't buy the IASW dolls. Phew! I'll probably see them at Disneyland anyways ahaha.

Last edited:
Haha not at all. It's the Day After Thanksgiving or Black Friday lol.

We really don't celebrate it here in Canada but this year they are going full out with Black Friday. Good news guys!! I didn't buy the IASW dolls. Phew! I'll probably see them at Disneyland anyways ahaha.

Oh, thank you :) We usually call it Black Friday (and after Xmas is Black Friday 2) where I live. Cool, last year I scored some great Disney deals online, so I will definitely be holding out for that. Great tip!

Yes they are! I remember last year we opened up our store at 7 am for that occasion & there are gonna be pretty sweet deals. Especially with the IASWA Dolls. Something to the matter of being *cough*$15 each*cough*. That's actually the only sale I know about for them. Don't know what's to come until we actually get the emails. But yes! I'm totally stoked that the Canadian Disney stores get to have Black Fridays. Or how Disney store say it ... "Magical Friday" lol.

Oooo! Yes same with us except we call it Boxing Day & pretty much that's the most busiest days for malls.

Picked up England and India today. Bluewater had the set but they were selling well throughout the day, only one of each by late afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back