• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls
If they made LE IASW dolls it should be of Aladdin and Jasmine! I plan on visiting my stores if they still have them and get England and/or Kenya Japan

It's A Small World Animators Dolls

If they made LE IASW dolls it should be of Aladdin and Jasmine! I plan on visiting my stores if they still have them and get England and/or Kenya Japan

OMG I LOVE YOU FOR SAYING THAT. LOL jk but seriously that would be amazing if they did the Disney characters in the attraction into IASWA dolls! I would buy aladdin & jasmine in a heart beat. I was planning to buy the India one too because it features Aladdin & Jasmine in that scene. Top of my priority would still be the Hawaiian one :]

Last edited:
My local store still has lots. Fully stocked actually... doesn't seem like anyone is buying them. I'm sure that'll change though.

I really love Hawaii! I want to get her soon. I used to live there, grew up there, so it feels fitting to own her <3

I think I want the whole set now! They are just too darn cute.

I hope they continue them and add other countries. I would love a German one.

My daughter wants to start her own doll collection. I am thinking these are a good place to start. That way if she changes her mind and wants to play with them, the dolls didn't cost $100 each. One question for those who have seen her in person;, can you listen to them sing with them all packaged up? I ask because my daughter will want to hear them sing. :)

My daughter wants to start her own doll collection. I am thinking these are a good place to start. That way if she changes her mind and wants to play with them, the dolls didn't cost $100 each. One question for those who have seen her in person;, can you listen to them sing with them all packaged up? I ask because my daughter will want to hear them sing. :)
Yes you can hear them in the package.

I didnt realize until I bought mine and got it home that they sing in their native language (which I knew) AND in English (which I didnt know).

I was thinking UK too. Might purchase one if I don't get Ariel and Eric tomorrow. That way it won't be a wasted trip. :)
My thoughts too! I looked at them today while in the store, and I really like them but I dont need to spend money on them now. Maybe after the first of the year if they are still around Ill grab some more of them.

I love these dolls but have no room for them right now. If we weren't through this intense doll season right now, I'd likely have bought at least one though!

The dolls are now being carried by World of Disney in WDW :) Not sure about other park locations but I imagine other locations will get them as well.

I really doubt they're going to continue this line, but since I'm obsessed, I thought I'd share pics of some of my favorite Small World dolls from the attraction for some kidn of pipe-dream / wishlist. I just found them online, so the only credit I can give is when they're watermarked.

My most favorite, the Mariachi kids!!! Mostly the boy and his guitar, but the girl is so cute, too.

I really love the cowboys and I'm so surpised they didn't include an American doll (I guess that's my Canadian ignorance coming out since they did Hawaii, but still!)

And then last-but-not-least is Aladdin and Jasmine. I especially love this pair because they're grinning. I'd love some grinning Small World dolls.

I should probably be grateful they only did 7 dolls. Since I buy 2 of each DAC doll, my room is really overcrowded.

Are there any dolls you guys would like to see in stores?

I'd love to see a doll from New Guinea since he has a boomerang! I would also love to see Aladdin and Jasmine as well as Alive and the White rabbit and Cinderella and Peter Pan! That would be a cool set!

I'd love to see a doll from New Guinea since he has a boomerang! I would also love to see Aladdin and Jasmine as well as Alive and the White rabbit and Cinderella and Peter Pan! That would be a cool set!

LOL I think you are referring to the Australian one? Since the boomerang is considered native Australian due to the aboriginals originally using it as a hunting instrument. I believe in the ride Australia is represented by the aboriginals hence why it is holding a boomerang which I thought was pretty cool since Australian's dont really have a distinct caucasian equivalent native garment.

Oh yeah, Alice would be fun! What's weird is I don't think I've really noticed all the Disney characters in the ride before. Cinderella? I had to Google pics to see.

Is this the boomerang you mean?

He's cute, but I think he would look too much like Kenya... just, with less clothes, lol.

Oh yeah, Alice would be fun! What's weird is I don't think I've really noticed all the Disney characters in the ride before. Cinderella? I had to Google pics to see.

Is this the boomerang you mean?

He's cute, but I think he would look too much like Kenya... just, with less clothes, lol.
Yeah that's the one lol! The more I think about it, they may not make that one since he's basically kn a loincloth while a lot of other dolls have these elaborate clothing and details. Still like the boomerang prop lol! Wish that the WDW would have cameos of other Disney characters too

Do any of y'all debox your animators? Is there a stand you like that works well? I'm just not finding exactly what I want. :/

I SO wish they would do a few more countries. Specifically, I would just love if they did the Israeli bride!! (In WDW, she and her groom are on the left early on in the ride under the huppa ... like, first or second room.) Sort of a pipe dream, I think, but I'd buy her in a heartbeat!

My mom saw my France doll and fell in love. At my store, I think these were largely predicted to be a flop or go straight to clearance, but they've been fairly popular!! Maybe there's hope for a few more countries after all? I bet they sell better in the parks than local Disney Stores, though...

Good news for anyone who wants the Small World plush: they're included in the buy one get one for $1 sale going on right now. I just got the whole set for under $50 (I'm in Canada). So glad I didn't get them during the 25% off sale.

I love, love, love the hippo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back