• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's a small world" Animators Collection Dolls
I still wish they made a Mexican boy. I like them a bitt better than before but I kinda still think Mexico's skin should be a bit tanner. But I will wait until they arrive in the USA to get a better look at them. By the way do any of you guys know if the rest of the dolls will be released as well?

The new small world dolls are currently available only in Uk, Germany, and France but they are still not available in the USA. I am getting a bit frustrated now.

Tomorrow and Friday my Disney Store gets shipment in so I am going to call in the morning and see if they have the new dolls in yet, you should call too Beefeatergal! It should be soon!

The new small world dolls are currently available only in Uk, Germany, and France but they are still not available in the USA. I am getting a bit frustrated now.

I've only ever seen them online in the UK, my local store has never had them in but hopefully they'll arrive in the USA soon.

i regret not picking them all up when I had the chance, there's very limited availability here now

They have Mexico in at my store but not China yet!

Are you in the US? I'm really hoping they hit North American stores soon. I want to preorder the Pirate Fairy and then put the coupon toward these dolls, but if they don't come out in time, there's no point in preordering that bluray.

I've asked my stores when they're expecting them, but they clearly have no clue :(

Yes I am in Texas, they said before the month is over they will have both in stock. I saved my pre order coupon from Frozen to use.

Last edited:
I know!! :/ I'll be cutting it short! I was hoping for an Elsa Animator as well but I doubt she will turn up lol I wonder how often they will release the pairs of ISAW dolls? How did it work for series one, they all came out at once right?

Yeah, they released 7 of them in the begining of October. There are 6 more to come in this next wave, but I have no idea why these 2 came out first. I guess it's nice on our wallets to spread them out :)

The ride's 50th anniversary is next month, so I was convinced they'd all be out by then. Maybe they will be? I've already cleared the space in my display for them. God, I'm such a baby!

Haha I agree it is nicer on my wallet ;) I hope they do something special for the Anniversary merchandise wise, I would love to see a doll in all white like at the end of the ride!

"Next time you enjoy this attraction, take note of a couple of cool things. In the finale, the young lady doll wearing glasses is a nod to Mary Blair herself. The entire finale scene is done in white because, according to John Canemaker in “The Art and Flair of Mary Blair,” she considered it the most “festive” of colors." From Yesterday's Disney Parks Blog. Wouldnt be awesome if we got a little Mary Blair doll?!?!?!

Aaaagh! Which Disney Store? UK? I couldn't find the announcement on my fb feed.

So excited! I guess I should go preorder Pirate Fairy now then...

I called my store earlier this week and they said they'd have Mexico in today but they weren't sure about China. I've been trying to call all day today to make sure the doll is in before I travel to the store, but they won't pick up the phone!

Aw, they deleted the post. I wonder why.

Either that or they blocked me from seeing it! Can anyone else see the announcement? (Thanks for posting BTW)

Just so you guys know, outlet stores are starting to get the older small world dolls. :D

(full price, not clearance...yet..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back