• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It's a sparkly, shiny... TRADE THREAD!

It's a sparkly, shiny... TRADE THREAD!

Tamatoa

I'd rather be shiny!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What's a human doing here in the REALM of MONSTERS?

I've been meaning to make this thread for like weeks now and I keep forgetting to do it because I'm a scrub. ANYWHOO.

I'm looking for a few new trades to make to expand my collections, and hopefully help you out with yours, too! I collect villains, Tangled, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Splash Mountain. My best friend is also a pin trader, though, so depending on the trade I'm also open to trading for Nightmare Before Christmas, Beauty and the Beast, and Haunted Mansion.

I will say that due to shipping costs, I would greatly prefer to sticking to US trades only. Sorry!

My pinpics ID is the same as on here, Tamatoa! For those who would like to have a look. Aforementioned best friend is fantasiacathedral, but we share traders. Please do message me if you see anything and I'd be happy to negotiate!

Hope to see you soon! :hsd:

EDIT: I'm also happy to do WDW pick ups as well, either for a cost or a trade. So if anyone has any wants currently on sale at WDW that I don't have in my trade list, by all means, shoot me an ask!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I know my traders have been lackluster but I got a hold of a few really nice sparkly pins if anyone's interested!

#122058 is up for trade! LE 750 Cast Exclusive!
(The Aladdin one has been traded!)

qSntJgT.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I know my traders have been lackluster but I got a hold of a few really nice sparkly pins if anyone's interested!

#122058 and #121355 are up for trade! Both are LE 750 Cast Exclusive!

EwfXF15.jpg

qSntJgT.jpg

If you'd like to look at my traders (Tokaji), I'd be interested in trading for the Aladdin Morocco pin!

Sooo ever since the catalogue was announced I've been crying over the Love Is Strength Quasimodo pin because I knew I wouldn't be able to go to the event. Does anyone have an extra for trade? If you don't see anything in my traders that you like, I'm happy to run pickups for any WDW pins, including Cast Exclusives!

I'm also super into the Love is Vain and the Tangled set. But mostly the Quasi. It's just so pretty :(

Back