• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

...it's been a while, so...HELLO AGAIN..DPF MEMBERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it's been a while, so...HELLO AGAIN..DPF MEMBERS!!

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
It's hard to believe I have been collecting/trading and yes, selling/Pin Pick Ups for 5+ years now. Gosh how time flies when one is having a MAGICAL time with their hobby.

Yes, I have been active, on and off DPF over the years, for various reasons, none of the bad.

My Pin Collections are:
1. Cheshire Cat
2. Minnie Mouse
3. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
4. Little Green Men (Toy Story)
5. Mary Poppins
6. Genie
7. Up
8. Misc.

I am in a place where I am not in need of purchasing pins as much. I'm more in a place of wanting to trade to get my WANTS list. I can honestly say that I am Very pleased, and satisfied with my collections.

This hobby has given me many friends from here in the US, as well as Internationally.

I am an AP holder at DLR. I've never been to any other DL resort. I would like to visit others, just haven't made them 'bucket list' items, yet.

Any-who, it's time for me to start dinner. So, I will sign off for now.

Thank you for taking time to read my Intro.

In closing, I plan on Hosting an Auction here on DPF...so, for you AiW fans...keep an eye open.

Peace-out and Happy Pin Trading/Collecting.

Affectionately,
Connie Griffin

I greatly appreciate the Welcome Back greetings.

Plus, a shout-out to Timererkat for the link on how to attach my WANTS/ trades list. THANK YOU!!

P.S. please be sure to check out the thread I posted for the los Angeles pin trading event on May 21.

Hi Connie,

It is nice to have you back. For those of you who do not know Connie, you should get to know her. We have the pleasure of knowing her personally and she is a joy to be around!!!

You have a couple of Rapunzel pins from my wants list but unfortunately I have nothing from your wants list. That's my life story....lol

Hi Connie,

It is nice to have you back. For those of you who do not know Connie, you should get to know her. We have the pleasure of knowing her personally and she is a joy to be around!!!

David, David, David,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your reply above. My heart is smiling.

I am truly looking forward to July, and seeing you and Amy. Along with others who we only get to see and trade with at the docfish2u pin trading events.

Hugs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back