• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! It's "Fund my Grail" Sale Time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! It's "Fund my Grail" Sale Time!!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
yeah_boyeee_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

So on evil bay, a Toad pin that I have been stalking for quite some time finally decreased in asking price and is almost within range. I have been trying to trade for it for over a year now but it's incredibly rare. Not LE 15 rare like that blasted other one, but still rare.

Anyway, you guys know what to do, PM me or reply in the thread if you see anything you like.

Shipping is $5 flat domestic and $15 international.

Incoming pictures, prices when I get to my computer later tonight since it is hard on my phone but my computer firewall blocks Imgur.

bHJHAjt.jpg

These are all $5 each.

RErUi44.jpg

uwSOloQ.jpg

Pin # 117004 - WDW - Piece of Disney History 2016 - Adventurers Club - SOLD!
Pin # 120777 - WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Pleasure Island
Pin # 59613 - WDW - Piece of Disney History III - The Seas with Nemo & Friends - SOLD!
Pin # 115004 - WDW - Piece of Disney History 2016 - Pirates of the Caribbean - Barbosa - SOLD!
Pin # 122257 - WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace
Pin # 77544 - DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Golden Dreams - SOLD!
Pin # 89693 - DLR - Piece of Disney History - Disney California Adventures 'Hollywood Pictures Backlot - SOLD!

Pin #103385 - WDW - Piece of Disney History 2014 - SpectroMagic - Fantasia Pegasus - SOLD!

All $15 each.

PM4jpNZ.jpg

Prices for all other pins:

Pin# 99625 Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Snow white - $15
Pin# 99846 - WDI – Princess Fairytale Hall Portraits – Snow White - $50 - SOLD!
Pin# 118234 - WDW - Magical Montage 2016 - Rapunzel and Pascal - $15
Pin# 113779 - WDW - Magical Montage 2016 - Grumpy and Snow White - $15
Pin# 120172 - WDW - Cast Exclusive - 25th Anniversary - Beauty and the Beast - $25
Pin# 117367 - DLR - Timeless Tales - Sleeping Beauty - $25
Pin# 7830 - 100 Years of Magic - Sleeping Beauty Kiss - $20
Pin# 121760 - Disney Films Mystery Collection - Beauty and the Beast - Sepia - $25
Pin# 94854 - DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Flynn and Rapunzel - $30 - PENDING!
Pin# 96637 - DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jaq #1 - GWP - $30
Pin# 90959 - WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula - $20

All Piece of Disney History and the Spectro Piece are all $15 each.

Pin# 111001 - DLR - 60th Pin of the Month: Diamond D: Dumbo - $15 - PENDING!
Pin# 77987 - DSF - Toy Story 3 - Hamm with Coins - $25 - PENDING!
Pin# 88830 - DSF - Film Reel Series - Cheshire Cat - $25
Pin# 120429 - DSSH - Valentine's Day 2017 - Jack and Sally - $25
Pin# 120372 - DSSH - Valentines Day 2017 - Carl and Ellie - $30
Pin# 124754 - Haunting Halloween 2017 - The Haunted Mansion - Phineas - $15
Pin# 124755 - Haunting Halloween 2017 - The Haunted Mansion - Ezra - $15
Pin# 55840 - DisneyShopping.com - Motorcycle Series - Mickey & Minnie Mouse - $50
Pin# 119612 - DLR - New Orleans Square - 50th Anniversary - $15
Pin# 37693 - WDW - Walt's Legacy Collection (Steamboat Willie) - $20
Pin# 48797 - DisneyShopping.com - Stitch Pineapple Icon (Pavé Crystal) - $25
Pin # 72157 - DisneyStore.com - Steppin' Out Series - Jiminy Cricket - $30
Pin# 121917 - DSSH - El Capitan Marquee - Born in China - $25 - SOLD!
Pin # 64160 - DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Queen of Hearts Pin - $40

hZ1p05N.jpg

help-me-gif-15.gif

giphy.gif

I need more Mr. Toad pins!

ddAwcx.gif

Picture of pin will come once it is (hopefully) in my possession.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! PMs have been replied to and all sold pins are now listed as such. Please note that pins listed as pending are those that I have received expressed interest for but haven't yet been paid. I will only keep them in this status for 24 hours to give others a chance. So please pay as soon as you can.

The good news is that I have just about reached my goal, so I'm going to go ahead and purchase my Grail! Thank you all so much for your kind words and helping me get this one. I can't wait until it arrives and I will post pictures then.

I will keep this sale up a little bit longer since there still appears to be some interest. Probably through the weekend.

Thanks again!!

Grail achieved! Thanks to everyone who helped or offered well wishes.

Pin arrived today and is simply stunning!

1HbcCwa.jpg

Pin arrived on card and in original plastic but went straight onto my board to be reunited with his friends in their forever home.

xdNhW03.jpg

The board is starting to come together.

8iSj6ND.jpg

Next on the agenda are Toad memorable scene #1 because scenes 2, 3, and 4 look lonely in the left bottom corner without it and the DA Toad postcard.

Thanks again, everyone, I'll keep this sale up for a few more days in case anyone wants anything and then I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back