• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Let's trade :)

SOLD! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Let's trade :)

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
So I probably should have posted this a couple of weeks ago, but it's my birthday tomorrow (Sept 15th) and I would absolutely love some pin mail! My son turned 2 on Saturday and my birthdays the last two years have been rough; it's hard to feel special when I'm pouring so much time and energy into my son's birthday 6 days before. I'm trying to be intentional about celebrating me this year and doing things for myself.
Being a mom is wonderful and incredibly rewarding and absolutely the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life.

Here are my traders, let me know if you see anything that catches your eye :) My Pinpics wants list should be updated; I'm also on the hunt for the new Alice Windows of Wonder pin as well as the Alice and Sprite 100 year pins released at Destination D23. I'm sure there are fun Loungefly mystery boxes that I'm unaware of too, so I'm happy to look through your traders!

NOO5udCh.jpg

v6LcyGBh.jpg

S3yTdMJh.jpg

Ae8UTMLh.jpg

LNW8ZSMh.jpg

wUbLAlAh.jpg

TvP7ovvh.jpg

5AuCaeih.jpg

crIGIQVh.jpg

jmU50oIh.jpg

Back